Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-11-2013, 11:52 PM   #41
firststella
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyblackdot
For newborn I loved my ringsling and pouches.

Once they gain head control a little better I'm an MT and SSC girl for the most part.

Never really got into the wrap thing, have a couple and have tried a few but I just can't seem to get a good fit. I'm hoping to get a moby wrap to use this time, and attempt to fall in love again.
What kind of pouches?

Advertisement

firststella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 03:16 PM   #42
meagarou
Registered Users
seller

I loved the sleepy wrap for DD2! It's better than a Moby (so I've heard) because it has 5% spandex and is supposedly cooler. I still thought it was really hot though.

So for DD3 due in Sept, I'd been torn between a Solly Baby wrap and getting another Sleepy Wrap. The Solly is made of bamboo so would be less hot, but it didn't have the spandex like the Sleepy (now called Boba) Wrap, and I really did like having that extra little stretch. Then I found the Happy Wrap! It's 95% bamboo and 5% spandex! So it's got the best of the Solly and the Boba wrap! And they have some pretty colors too

So in short, I'd say the Solly would be best for those that don't want much stretch- and the Happy would be best for those that want a little stretch. Though I have yet to try either out... I'm just going by my personal experience with the Sleepy Wrap and what I've read

ETA: Based on what I've read and seen, the Happy Wrap also has less material than the Sleepy/Boba and Moby wraps And it's softer (bc of the bamboo!) and more lightweight!

We have 3 girls!

Check out Lulu's Fluffy Rainbow for great finds on cloth diapers, teething jewelry, babywearing, rompers, leg warmers, & more!

Last edited by meagarou; 06-15-2013 at 06:28 PM.
meagarou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 04:35 PM   #43
2L2R2luv
Registered Users
seller

Re: Name Your Favorite NB Carrier

Freehand MT or a short wrap.
2L2R2luv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 10:34 PM   #44
tinymama
Registered Users
seller

Re: Name Your Favorite NB Carrier

forget the moby and ergo types with buckles. keep it simple with a short ring sling (sakura bloom slings in silk or linen) for a high-and-snug fit that also makes it easy to nurse.
tinymama is offline   Reply With Quote