Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 06-14-2006, 09:48 PM   #1
Registered Users
My Mood:
Way TMI...ovulation ?

Counting on the ladies who recommended the Taking Charge of Your Fertility book to me

I have been checking the CM everyday for a while now, and cervical position. I was waiting to start the temp taking until after I got my first post partum AF.

Anyways, the past couple of days I have been a bear, really grouchy, headaches, and getting sick every afternoon. Not throwing up, but just feeling gross. I have also been a little more interested in my husband Tonight after going potty I had the EW CM, it looked exactly like that picture in the book, sort of freaked me out. My hubby asked me to check my cervical position and sure enough, sort of soft, slighly more open.

Am I ovulating right now? Can this be possible? I just started checking this a couple weeks ago and was just playing with it until I started my cycles again, but if this is the real deal, I need to get busy!

Any thoughts?

MelissaCoffey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 10:26 PM   #2
Registered Users
Re: Way TMI...ovulation ?

sounds good to me!!!! If you cm looks like an egg white and your cervix is kinda soft and not really low.....increased sex drive.... all point to ovulation!

I say baby dance just in case.....
Mommy to Grace 10/99, Kendall 12/04 and Emily 5/07
jedibunni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 11:06 PM   #3
Mmmm Saucers eating chocolate
Location: I'm halfway across the country, but weirdos have a way of teleporting!
My Mood:

I agree - just in case! I see no reason why it COULDN'T be ovulation, although your hormones could still be fluctuating through different areas until it reaches a point where you are Oing or having AF. I would dtd if I were you. Keep checking, too - just to keep on top of where your cervical position and CM are at. Good luck!
Kimmomy2dom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 11:01 PM   #4
Registered Users
My Mood:

sounds like its time to babydance

MyKylie is offline   Reply With Quote