Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-23-2012, 06:41 PM   #11
Hope4More
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElsieCayare
I am 4 weeks today so we're going to start the obnoxious baby bump pictures. I didn't do that with my son so this should be fun

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DS Forum
Lol. I did this with my son. I'm gonna start at 5 weeks and on, so on Fridays until my dating scan.

Advertisement

I have given my cross to Jesus, who has a special talent for overcoming them, even if it means giving His own life...
Hope4More is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 07:31 PM   #12
gingerpeachee
Registered Users
seller

Re: June 2013

I just did another pregnancy test to make sure. (I'm still pregnant) lol
Old 09-24-2012, 09:10 AM   #13
Hope4More
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by gingerpeachee View Post
I just did another pregnancy test to make sure. (I'm still pregnant) lol
I've been taking one every morning - I gotta make sure that line is still getting darker! LOL! First OB appointment is October 9 already!
I have given my cross to Jesus, who has a special talent for overcoming them, even if it means giving His own life...
Hope4More is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 10:53 AM   #14
ChelseaGirl7
Registered Users

I'm stalking. I'm considering myself "late" as of today, although I'm only 11-12 DPO AF was due yesterday. Still haven't got a BFP though, I haven't tested in a few days.
Old 09-24-2012, 11:52 AM   #15
adensmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChelseaGirl7 View Post
I'm stalking. I'm considering myself "late" as of today, although I'm only 11-12 DPO AF was due yesterday. Still haven't got a BFP though, I haven't tested in a few days.
TEST WOMAN!!!

5 weeks today! Sometimes queasy, mostly not, really tired by the evening and *slight* b/t. Overall my symptoms aren't all that pronounced though. I hope it's not a bad sign. I wasn't nearly as sick with my 1st though as I was with 2, 3, 4, and 5! Maybe this could be another boy!!

How are the rest of you feeling?
Old 09-24-2012, 01:57 PM   #16
gingerpeachee
Registered Users
seller

TIRED and my husband has morning sickness and nausea..... this man makes me crazy!
Old 09-24-2012, 03:45 PM   #17
tricia17lee
Registered Users
seller

I'm so tired. DD was up most of last night sick and today I barely made it through my work day.

DD is 32 months and nursing 1 -2 x a day and my nips are super sore.

Lots of little twinges and round ligament pains already, especially when I stretch, cough or sneeze.

Very bloated in the afternoon the last couple days.

And in not late til tomorrow.
Anyone else having lots of early symptoms? I feel like I'm recognizing all these feelings earlier this time around.
tricia17lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 04:22 PM   #18
AcrossTheUniverse
Registered Users
Formerly: ReiSapphireJade
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChelseaGirl7 View Post
Test test test!!!
*i* Loved and Lost (6/12), (9/12), & (2/13) *i*
AcrossTheUniverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 04:25 PM   #19
AcrossTheUniverse
Registered Users
Formerly: ReiSapphireJade
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tricia17lee View Post
Anyone else having lots of early symptoms? I feel like I'm recognizing all these feelings earlier this time around.
Having been pregnant many times, I know I am pregnant before I even test. In fact, most of the time I test because of how I am feeling, before AF is even due! Last week I was feeling flu-ish, super tired, sensitive breasts, low back ache. I was only 9dpo but I pulled out a pregnancy test and got a BFP. AF isn't even due for me until this Wednesday but I've already gotten several BFPs.
*i* Loved and Lost (6/12), (9/12), & (2/13) *i*
AcrossTheUniverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 05:47 PM   #20
ElsieCayare
Registered Users

My Mood:

I really don't feel any different, except that my boobs hurt when the 12 month old latches on. He's down to about 4 feedings a day, each being about 5-10 minutes, so I'm sure I can handle it for now.

I was super tired today, though, and fell asleep on my friend's corduroy couch. I had some nice pillow creases after that. She's 13 weeks, so she too was asleep and understood

Not sure when I'm going to tell the Family. Probably Thanksgiving. I'm pretty leery of it. I mentioned that my BFF is pregnant, and there were some negative comments from some of my family members about it being so soon after her son was born (he's 2 days older than mine). Hopefully they all feel like jerks when we make our announcement

I'm 30, and DH is 34 so we really don't have too much time to waste if we are going to have 3 or 4.
ElsieCayare is offline   Reply With Quote