Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 09-29-2012, 06:07 PM   #21
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: Anyone think you know your gender yet?

Originally Posted by MommaLEB View Post
We're team green so we won't be finding out for awhile, but I'm hoping boy. I'd love to have one of each, of course we have already dealt with a girl and have all the clothes. I guess I'm undecided! I did get some mild acne this time, which didn't happen last time, that makes me believe in boy a bit more.
I'm breaking out terribly bad too, and I can't remember having this with any of the others. hmmmmm....

[CENTER]Latisa, wife to M, mom to an 11 yo, 8 yo, 6 yo, 4 yo, 3 yo, and 6 week old . in my spare time. ISO GMD snap less red workhorses, medium Disana soaker./[CENTER]
adensmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 10:09 AM   #22
Registered Users
Formerly: AydenN2Angel+1
My Mood:
Re: Anyone think you know your gender yet?

So far I am thinking boy. With boys I feel really awful with the m/s but don't throw up. With girls I feel awful AND throw up. So far it is seeming like a boy pregnancy, but there are still 4-5 weeks left of the m/s stage so we shall see. (and for clarification I have had 2 boys and 3 girls and that is just what my body seems to do with boys vs girls)
Mindywife of Joe mom to Angel (born too soon @21 weeks 7/17/00-7/18/00) Hailie (born too soon @25 weeks 9/17/01-9/24/01) Ayden(9) Chloe (5) and Kalli (3) Mia (5/8/13)
ChloeNAydensmom is offline   Reply With Quote