Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-23-2012, 08:21 AM   #1
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Chat Thread ~ Sept 23-29

Maybe after 2+ weeks it's time for a new thread?

Excersizing... no. I just... don't. I'm too lazy and m/s is just kicking my bum here.

Advertisement

canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 12:13 PM   #2
RunawayBunny
Registered Users
seller
seller

185 posts is a bit much! No exercising here either. I will get it picked back up, but I just have too much going on.

Today and yesterday my dh harvested the last major summer crop out of our garden. Then just before nap time we moved my sewing desk into our spare bedroom and moved the crib into our bedroom. I am feeling a bit superstitious setting it up so soon but I dont want to and physically cant move it all myself. At least I am working on my to do list!
RunawayBunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 12:35 PM   #3
Clothobsessed2010
Registered Users
seller

I need to exercise, but after work I have no energy. All i want to do is sleep all day. Hopefully, soon i will have the energy to do the 30mins a day that my dr wants.

Expecting our IVF miracle baby GIRL in April 2013!
Clothobsessed2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 01:18 PM   #4
mapleleaf88
Registered Users
seller

Ugh exercise. I feel so yucky still that I'm sure I'd faint or something.
Old 09-23-2012, 02:13 PM   #5
babyWmom
Registered Users

My Mood:
I lost my will to workout with my first child. We are active, but actually working out just doesn't happen. I sooooo wish I was a woman who could wake up before her children and workout, have quiet time, and shower, but I barely wake up when they do at 7. I know, pathetic, but true.
Old 09-23-2012, 02:17 PM   #6
EmilytheStrange
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Chat Thread ~ Sept 23-29

does moving houses count as exercise?

I say yes. because my back hurts and I'm exhausted at the end of the day.
just another week and it'll be all over.
Old 09-23-2012, 02:18 PM   #7
melilo
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I've eyeballing my prenatal yoga DVD for a few weeks, feeling a little better today, might actually put it in!

OK, now I just need to rant a little about my day, lol.

Woke up with MAJOR hip pain. I've been having hip pain from laying down for weeks now. I can't believe it started this early in pregnancy... Today was the worst. It woke me up and I had to walk laps around the house just to ease it up. Anyone have any tips? I already sleep on a soft mattress w/ memory foam.

D spilled orange juice all over the couch. Right before I was about to take us to lunch. Had to bathe him. Was so starving by the time we were ready to go I was almost too sick to go eat.

Got to the restaurant. D spilled my iced tea all over the booth, the floor, and my pants. Ugh.

Ok. I'm done. Hope your day is going better!

Rubber City Doula You Deserve A Doula!
DONA Trained Birth Doula
melilo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 05:46 PM   #8
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunawayBunny View Post
Today and yesterday my dh harvested the last major summer crop out of our garden. Then just before nap time we moved my sewing desk into our spare bedroom and moved the crib into our bedroom. I am feeling a bit superstitious setting it up so soon but I dont want to and physically cant move it all myself. At least I am working on my to do list!
We don't have the space to start things even if we wanted to. But I really don't plan on setting up anything until really late in the game.
I am hoping over xmas break to get DD's bedroom made in the basement and shift everyone around - moving Levi out of our room, and making room for this Babe. But that's all that would be done then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyWmom View Post
but I barely wake up when they do at 7. I know, pathetic, but true.
Meh. Not pathetic I say! That could be because I always get up with my kids in the morning, lol. When I'm actually able to stay up past 8:30, I do a bunch of laundry and tidying after they're in bed... so I don't feel too terrible about sleeping in till they wake. Right now, though, sleeping from 8:30 till 7... that's a bit much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmilytheStrange View Post
does moving houses count as exercise?

I say yes. because my back hurts and I'm exhausted at the end of the day.
just another week and it'll be all over.
lol, I say yes, too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by melilo View Post
Holy bad luck day, batman! Sorry about the troubles with the drinks!
Re: your hip - do you sleep with a pillow between your legs? (if you sleep on your side) this can really help with hip pain, though it certainly isn't a cure.
With my 3rd pregnancy I saw a chiropractor the whole way through, it was by far my most comfortable pregnancy. No hip pain, only slight discomfort in the very last weeks from things loosening.
canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 05:55 PM   #9
KelseyH
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by melilo
Woke up with MAJOR hip pain. I've been having hip pain from laying down for weeks now. I can't believe it started this early in pregnancy... Today was the worst. It woke me up and I had to walk laps around the house just to ease it up. Anyone have any tips? I already sleep on a soft mattress w/ memory foam.
Have you seen an acupuncturist? I saw one during my last pregnancy for quite a few things that were out of whack and it did WONDERS for me. The treatments are a little more conservative for pregnant women but still effective!
KelseyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 07:36 PM   #10
dagmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by melilo View Post
I've eyeballing my prenatal yoga DVD for a few weeks, feeling a little better today, might actually put it in!

D spilled orange juice all over the couch. Right before I was about to take us to lunch. Had to bathe him. Was so starving by the time we were ready to go I was almost too sick to go eat.

Got to the restaurant. D spilled my iced tea all over the booth, the floor, and my pants. Ugh.

Ok. I'm done. Hope your day is going better!
UGH!!!! I HATE hip pain. I get them early too. I dream about the perfect pregnancy bed/sleep. I think it involves no gravity where you just float. I think of something every pregnancy. I swear I will invent the perfect bed for pregnancy--and it is not one of those foam matresses--I slept on one my first pregnancy and I thought my hips were going to break in half.

As for exercise I am in the same boat as everyone else. I did yoga with dd and it helped me so much so I know I have to do it more often with this pregnancy. I will cont to TRY to do yoga walk (read stroll) and I bought the Tracy Anderson workout videa and it should come after Oct 6th.
dagmomma is offline   Reply With Quote