Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-25-2012, 04:11 PM   #621
OrangeBananas
Registered Users
Formerly: Savannah+6
seller
seller

Condition is fine, they just fit him funky and I'm not a fan of the function, if that makes sense. They're Gdiapers. Money isn't really an issue, as he gets his own monthly allowance.

Advertisement

OrangeBananas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 04:11 PM   #622
knibert
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: KAL ~ Knit something FUN or New! Sept 23-29

If you can get enough money to replace them, I would sell them. If not, I'd keep them. I had a whole bunch of well used dipes I liked to use at home when I knew I could change often. The nicer ones I saved for outings and bed.

Sonya..that is just terrible..don't they have to report something like that...a bite through the skin?

Fi...sounds like you guys may be decontaminated?

Shannon, so you had to make dinner for A and then watch him eat before you went out? little weird for him I bet.

Pretty fiber Mindy..halloween meets fall. Sorry for the crap day...at least it was exciting? trying to look on the bright side for ya

Karen..interested to see what those pants will look like, yes they are nice and bright.

glad Em got some rest..I agree w/Fi, get some yourself Erica. Are you feeling any better?

got the power ranger suits and Z's was too small I'll return it through amazon. It actaully worked out fine because he didn't like that his was different than the big kids. I actually liked the design of his "toddler" mask...it was more like the masks that Karen made but w/a hat on the top to hold it on. The big kids have the crap plastic ones that you can't breathe through. Anyway, I ordered him one like he wanted in a bigger size to make the poor kid happy. I made them clean up before I would let them try them on Yes, I bribed them.

tacos are done and eaten. Still have the laundry to put away. I had about three loads to put away and I did two more today. I only got the towels folded and put away. Oh well, it's not going anywhere.
Old 09-25-2012, 04:13 PM   #623
knibert
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeBananas View Post
Condition is fine, they just fit him funky and I'm not a fan of the function, if that makes sense. They're Gdiapers. Money isn't really an issue, as he gets his own monthly allowance.
I wouldnt keep them if they don't fit right.
Old 09-25-2012, 04:14 PM   #624
OrangeBananas
Registered Users
seller
seller

I just feel weird about it since they're still 'usable' but they don't work right for him. I'm not sure resell would be much for gdiapers.

Old 09-25-2012, 04:16 PM   #625
stevensmom
Super Moderator
Squeeze your own darn cheeks
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

I sold a bunch of brand new Gdiapers just last week for $12ppd each in size M

the larges havent sold tho
Swag with me! Bing it!
stevensmom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 04:16 PM   #626
knibert
Registered Users
seller
seller

Do you guys put your knitting patterns on your phone? I have tried patterns on my itouch and I don't like how one page is too small to read on its own. That's why I was thinking of getting the kindle. Now I am thinking maybe if I got one of those new droid phones w/the bigger screens, maybe I could just do w/that and no kindle. Yes...I am thinking of not keeping the iphone DH got a droid and it seems fine. I could save about 150 bucks to just get a droid.

I'm terrible at decisions! I hate spending money on things I feel like I don't "need" but just want. I need to grow out of that.
Old 09-25-2012, 04:17 PM   #627
OrangeBananas
Registered Users
seller
seller

These are mediums. Where did you sell them at?

Old 09-25-2012, 04:17 PM   #628
knibert
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeBananas View Post
I just feel weird about it since they're still 'usable' but they don't work right for him. I'm not sure resell would be much for gdiapers.
If you can get them to work and can't get much for them resale..I'd just keep them.
Old 09-25-2012, 04:18 PM   #629
knibert
Registered Users
seller
seller

you can jsut sell them FSOT
Old 09-25-2012, 04:18 PM   #630
OrangeBananas
Registered Users
seller
seller

I don't put patterns on my phone. It's too small to really see.