Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-24-2012, 06:43 PM   #21
Mom2lucy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Lil Shamrocks - Week of Sept 24

qotw: depends. If its been a LOOOONG winter (0ct to june) - summer is my favorite. If its been a mild winter and decent summer then i love fall. This year is all about Fall for me. I am glad to wear fall maternity clothes. I cant wait to wear those uber comfy costco UGG knock offs of mine. I am excited for pumpkin foods, soups, stews, roasts, etc. I really do hate winter though so usually its impending doom can make fall no fun. not this year though!

had a scare this weekend. everything is ok so far. I am on a semi bed rest. No being on my feet for longer than an hour for a week. The midwife thinks it might be some sort of an infection that is causing contractions in turn causing bleeding. I am still contracting. But great news is baby is fine. He was moving a lot in the ultrasound, and yes, its a BOY! So great! They checked the placenta and for any abnormalities that they could look for at 15w and things like that. Everything looked great. Midwife said it would be incredibly unlikely that i had a miscarriage at this point. so i feel a lot better, but id still really like the cramping to stop. Im pretty sore.

I bought some new-to-me diapers. grovia newborns. and a nursing cover and some clothes. I love buying baby stuff!

Advertisement

Mom2lucy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 07:01 PM   #22
happymama1
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Brittany, praying that your cramping goes away! Sounds scary and awful!

Congrats on a boy though! How exciting

AFM: I LOVE fall....we met and started dating in the fall, later got married in the fall, two of our children were born in the fall, and one was conceived in the fall I love the changing leaves...the crisp cool air and the yummy food!!

Not feeling much movement...but feeling good about things...such a happy memory of this little one kicking his/her legs on my recent ultrasound...keeps me going for now
happymama1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 09:17 PM   #23
Sunshine915
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Yikes, Brittany! That sounds so scary! I hope that everything calms down soon.
Sunshine915 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 06:04 AM   #24
mommajewels
Registered Users
seller
seller

To celebrate my 15 week milestone, I got to wake up this morning horribly nauseous fr the first time in a few days, to the point of dry heaving because there is nothing in my early morning tum to throw up. Happy 15 weeks to me, LOL.
Old 09-25-2012, 06:12 AM   #25
mommajewels
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2lucy View Post

had a scare this weekend. everything is ok so far. I am on a semi bed rest. No being on my feet for longer than an hour for a week. The midwife thinks it might be some sort of an infection that is causing contractions in turn causing bleeding. I am still contracting. But great news is baby is fine. He was moving a lot in the ultrasound, and yes, its a BOY! So great! They checked the placenta and for any abnormalities that they could look for at 15w and things like that. Everything looked great. Midwife said it would be incredibly unlikely that i had a miscarriage at this point. so i feel a lot better, but id still really like the cramping to stop. Im pretty sore.
So sorry about your scare! T&P that the cramping will stop soon. ((hugs)) And CONGRATS on your baby boy!!!
Old 09-25-2012, 06:40 AM   #26
mollypeters
Registered Users
seller
seller

qotw...spring is my favorite because it's the end of winter lol.

i'm down with a sinus infection right now. i thot it was an impacted wisdom tooth, and the dr. initially thot strep, since it's going around right now, but looks like the sinuses won this time. got some antibiotics, but nobody wants to give the pregnant chick any painkillers ah well...hopefully they'll kick in soon and i can eat something other than soup...
mollypeters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 07:17 AM   #27
kushie tushie
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2lucy
qotw: depends. If its been a LOOOONG winter (0ct to june) - summer is my favorite. If its been a mild winter and decent summer then i love fall. This year is all about Fall for me. I am glad to wear fall maternity clothes. I cant wait to wear those uber comfy costco UGG knock offs of mine. I am excited for pumpkin foods, soups, stews, roasts, etc. I really do hate winter though so usually its impending doom can make fall no fun. not this year though!

I bought some new-to-me diapers. grovia newborns. and a nursing cover and some clothes. I love buying baby stuff!
Congrats on the boy! Sorry you had a rough weekend. Hopefully everything is back to normal soon.

Amanda . Blaming my phone for typos and crap.
Amanda- wife to DH. Mama to W (2010), L (2011), H (2013) & expecting #4 Jan 2016
kushie tushie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 07:24 AM   #28
kushie tushie
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Yesterday was 16 weeks for me. My belly has completely popped! Small but still out and round. I feel like I still look fat but oh well.
Baby has been busy lately. Yesterday I actually got the perfect kick. Not a nudge or wiggle but a great kick!
Still down with this nasty bug. A little over a week now and I'm still drragging. Hopefully I'll be back to normal in a few days.

Amanda . Blaming my phone for typos and crap.
Amanda- wife to DH. Mama to W (2010), L (2011), H (2013) & expecting #4 Jan 2016
Old 09-25-2012, 07:33 AM   #29
kushie tushie
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Dp
Old 09-25-2012, 09:11 AM   #30
twinpossible
Registered Users

My Mood:

Brittany - so sorry you are uncomfortable but thank goodness your BOY is fine!

Over here my sister called to say she picked a wedding date and guess what...it is 6 weeks after I am supposed to give birth! I had to have the uncomfortable conversation with her that I might not be able to go let alone be in the bridal party so that means my DDs cannot commit to being flowergirls. She is 400 miles away and it was just insane for her to think I could handle all that right after giving birth! (three kids under 2 at an outside wedding right after giving birth?!) 6 weeks after the girls were born I was still down for the count! Luckily my other sister talked to me and gave me some advice, she agreed with me on my choice. The bride took it really well which is surprising because she is the baby and very self centered. Hopefully the drama dies down!