Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-05-2012, 01:43 PM   #1
Shalom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Please delete

Please delete

People are confused and I need to add a bunch more trainers.....so I'll start a new thread.

I went a little overboard with buying trainers and diapers for my little ones and now we really need to sell some of these off. Mainly looking for PP right now so we can pay the rent this month and I desperately need some mama cloth, but would consider some trades (if the deal is too good to pass up...see below for my ISO). If you are super picky about your trainers and every little imperfection, please let me know so I can detail all the minor things you might consider a flaw before purchasing. I am namely concerned with how well they will hold up, so the minor things I don't think are noteworthy. PM me with your email address if you would like more pics. They only let me download three here. PM me with interest. I have dogs and there will probably be dog hair on them, and some of these have been sitting in storage, so I would recommend washing them anyways before you use them. Will only sell in lots of 2 or more at a time to save on shipping. If you are interested in purchasing everything together, I will heavily discount! Great assortment for day and night!

TONS of Blueberry trainers size Medium (they run a little small IMO). All of these were bought new or in EUC off here. I only used like three or four of them a couple times each. I loved these as they had the best fit, best prints, and looked and felt like underwear. Great daytime trainers. All foe and fabric a little pilly with a little washwear which is typical for this brand/style of trainer. $12 each ppd to lower 48 for the non-stained ones (only sold in lots of 2 or more), or take the two stained ones for $21ppd to the lower 48. Take all four bb for $41ppd to the lower 48. SEE SIZING BELOW
None have stains except two of the three all blue ones.
I have the following 4 blueberries for sale:

1 Pink

3 blue (two with staining....one missing from pic)

Cuddle Bug Cloth size M. Very similar to BB in that it has a layer of PUL in the wetzone, but not quite as much bulk/padding/absorbancy as the BB. Fits much trimmer and has super cute prints. Veggie tales, fire, pink flowers, and neon hearts. All have pilly-ness and the foe is folding. Doesn't affect function. The elastic doesn't have a ton of give in the leg hole area, but I think these weren't made to be super stretchy there. Elastic is fine for the waist, but not super stretchy. $9.50 each ppd to lower 48. SEE SIZING BELOW ( flames and neon hearts sold)

4 Happy Heiny Size Small (but fit like all the mediums, here) (no inserts)
1 (black and navy blue) have snaps on both sides, the others are pull-up kind. Foe pilly....some have little elastic strings sticking up out of the foe, but they aren't unraveling or anything and don't affect function. Colors are my description, not the official name of the colors: 1 periwinkle, 1 melon, 1 navy blue, 1 black. $9.50 each ppd lower 48, or take all four remaining for $32ppd to lower 48.

WAHM size M (probably more like a large) monkey flannel padded training underwear. No PUL. Will throw in with any other purchase for $3ppd (basically ffs). (pics below)

ISO and SOLD BELOW HERE_________________________________________

2 girly Super Undies purple/pink and pink/melon VGUC. No inserts. Two snaps were replaced on the purple/pink one and they are slightly a different shade of purple. Normal pilly foe. Pockets....but they do have some built-in absorbancy. Both SOLD

Rainshine DesignsTTT (Tinkle Time Trainer) Both SOLD
2 XL (fit more like a medium-smaller large)
Pull-up kind with snap-in super soft pad....OBV??
These fit super nice. Has PUL in the wetzone, but I don't think these are 100% waterproof. BOTH SOLD

ISO: Mainly PP, but if the deal was sweet enough, I'm looking for:
*A&A Swaddle Blankets (any print, some staining ok)
*Shampoo/Conditioner/Lotion bars-picky about these
*Kiwi Plants
*specific brands/pieces of stainless steel pans/pots
*large set of clear glass bowls (lg cereal bowl size or larger)
*Rock n Green/fuzzibunz detergent hard rock (would consider classic rock) in unscented
*Montessori Sandpaper letters (capital and lowercase)
*Hands On Homeschooling Curriculum for 4 & 5 year olds (by Terri Wilson; handsonhomeschooling.com)
*22oz glass water bottles with silicone sheaths (Like LifeFactory Brand)
*Gift cards: Target, Walmart, Costco, possibly others (Trade Value would be at a discount compared to cash....depending).
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN3176.jpg
Views:	126
Size:	90.4 KB
ID:	118590   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN3184.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	86.4 KB
ID:	118597   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN3181.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	92.4 KB
ID:	118600  

Advertisement

Last edited by Shalom; 09-28-2012 at 12:33 PM. Reason: Added trainers/ sold updated
Shalom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 02:27 PM   #2
swrlgrl105
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Blueberry, Cuddle Bug Cloth, Happy Heiny, TTT, Etc

pm'ing you
Old 09-06-2012, 10:13 AM   #3
servantgirl4him
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

How good did the super undies do at nighttime?
servantgirl4him is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 12:57 PM   #4
Shalom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I never used them for nighttime. I stuffed them with a thirsties insert during the day and I had no leaking (my DD is a super soaker). I've only used these a few times, though.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN3177.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	92.7 KB
ID:	118698   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN3178.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	91.8 KB
ID:	118699  

The hurt a troubled child creates is never greater than the hurt they feel inside. -T.

Last edited by Shalom; 09-20-2012 at 02:53 PM.
Old 09-06-2012, 01:12 PM   #5
Shalom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Above are the two TTT and one pic of the superundies. Here is a second pic of the superundies and pic of the monkey flannel trainer.

The hurt a troubled child creates is never greater than the hurt they feel inside. -T.

Last edited by Shalom; 09-20-2012 at 02:53 PM.
Old 09-07-2012, 10:48 AM   #6
Shalom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Blueberry, Cuddle Bug Cloth, Happy Heiny, TTT, Super Undies, Etc

Bump

Old 09-08-2012, 08:38 AM   #7
chegarty
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

What is the waist measurement on the flames and vegi tales from cuddle bug? And the rise as well so cute, hope they fit.
Old 09-08-2012, 03:36 PM   #8
Shalom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

THe cuddlebug (lying flat; unstretched) are about 9" across at the waist (so a little more than double that is the waist they should fit), the rise is about 8" (lying flat and unstretched). The waist is pretty stretchy, so I think these would be easy to pull up and take off.

Old 09-09-2012, 07:14 PM   #9
deemommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

PMing you
Jayme - wife to Tony and mommy to M (4/06) , & D(7/09), and DD#3 due in Feb '14
deemommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 01:47 PM   #10
CantHardlyWait
Registered Users

Can you ship to canada? If so, i'd like these please

2 girly Super Undies purple/pink and pink/melon VGUC. No inserts. Two snaps were replaced on the purple/pink one and they are slightly a different shade of purple. Normal pilly foe. Pockets....but they do have some built-in absorbancy. Each for $11.50ppd to lower 48. (pics below)

5 Pink
1 Baby Bloom (flowers)
3 minky brown with pink dots

Cuddle Bug Cloth size M. neon hearts

2 aqua, 2 light purple HH

thanks! will pm also
CantHardlyWait is offline   Reply With Quote