Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-24-2012, 10:03 PM   #1
geetabean
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I'm freaking out....what does this mean?

My cycle is very regular. This month I started using cbe digital opks. I got positives on 9/11 mid day and then on 9/12 mid day and then it went to negative the night of 9/12 and I kept testing for the rest of the week just to make sure it was negative. There was lots of bding on the 11, 12, 13 & 14. I felt myself O on the 13th in the afternoon and then had mild cramps for the next 24 hours.

Since then, I've slowly but surely been having pg symptoms, but all of my tests have been bfn. Tonight my boobs started having a weird "full" sensation...kind of like a let down during nursing, but not as intense. I didn't want to waste one of my frer tests because I have just enough to take until AF is supposed to arrive on Friday and I already got a bfn this morning. So I remember hearing someone mention getting positive opks but that they were actually pregnant and not oing.

Anyway.....I took an opk test and got a big freakin' smiley face! What does this mean? AF is due in 4 days, I know I already ovulated this month! I would poas, but I just used up all my pee on that opk!!! I'm kinda freaking out. It's gonna have to wait till tomorrow, but could this mean that I'm pg??

Advertisement

Old 09-24-2012, 10:06 PM   #2
Khaag55
Registered Users
seller

I know opks can pick up the hcg and show positive! I would pee on an hpt stat lol!!!

Good luck
Angela~mama to B(5/09) M(11/11) #3 6.11.13
Khaag55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 10:10 PM   #3
Fishie Kisses
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: I'm freaking out....what does this mean?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaag55 View Post
I know opks can pick up the hcg and show positive! I would pee on an hpt stat lol!!!

Good luck
THAT!
Tashauna~~proud wife to my trained boo-boo fixer and mama to 4 boys on earth (Jordan-01/15/08, Logan-12/16/09, Connor-05/17/11)...and finally our rainbow Jackson (11/24/13)! and two in heaven ^i^ (10wks-11/12 and 4 weeks 2/13)
Try SWAGBUCKS and get paid!! I've earned over $1000 just since Jan 1, 2013!!!
Fishie Kisses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 10:10 PM   #4
geetabean
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Okay, I need to calm down or I'm not going to be able to fall asleep tonight. I just did a google search and apparently opks have a high possibility of false positive. It just seems weird to me. These dumb pg symptoms are making me crazy! I need to either get a bfp or the witch needs to just arrive.....the wait is starting to break me down.
Old 09-24-2012, 10:13 PM   #5
geetabean
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishie Kisses View Post
THAT!
I'm just afraid that because I don't have much in my bladder that I'll get a bfn since all of the tests I've taken thus far have been bfn! I think I'm gonna just wait till the morning and poas with fmu. But I will def. let y'all know! Oh, please, please please let it be bfp tomorrow!
Old 09-24-2012, 10:15 PM   #6
Fishie Kisses
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by geetabean View Post
I'm just afraid that because I don't have much in my bladder that I'll get a bfn since all of the tests I've taken thus far have been bfn! I think I'm gonna just wait till the morning and poas with fmu. But I will def. let y'all know! Oh, please, please please let it be bfp tomorrow!
fingers crossed for you mama!! I'm testing in the morning too, so we'll be praying together!
Tashauna~~proud wife to my trained boo-boo fixer and mama to 4 boys on earth (Jordan-01/15/08, Logan-12/16/09, Connor-05/17/11)...and finally our rainbow Jackson (11/24/13)! and two in heaven ^i^ (10wks-11/12 and 4 weeks 2/13)
Try SWAGBUCKS and get paid!! I've earned over $1000 just since Jan 1, 2013!!!
Fishie Kisses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 10:20 PM   #7
babygirls2
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

babygirls2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 05:10 AM   #8
Craftin'Diva
Registered Users
Formerly: Diaper'nDiva
seller

My Mood:

Many women have a surge of LH (the hormones responsible for ovulation) right before AF. OPKs can show bfp with pregnancy but usually only once pg tests are registering a strong bfp as well.
Jeri, Mama to Elijah (9.29.03), Eden (10.2.06), a (1/12) and full time StepMonster to Shelby (16). Married to my soul mate, Eric for over 10 years! Awaiting a rainbow after our loss and 5 years of secondary infertility!
"A strong person is not one who doesn't cry. A strong person is one who is quiet and sheds a tear for a moment, then picks up her sword and fights again!"
Craftin'Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 06:26 AM   #9
kricket24
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Sending lots of ++thoughts and prayers for a BFP this morning!
Old 09-25-2012, 06:33 AM   #10
geetabean
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I woke up to pee at 4:00 am and poas then since I didn't think I'd be able to fall back asleep if I didn't do it.

BFN!

I'm throwing in the towel for this month. As much as I wish it weren't so, I'm not pregnant. I don't know what is going on with my body though.....I normally don't get PMS or AF symptoms until she arrives. I guess most of this must be psychological.

I feel like crying. DH and I made the decision to try for another and I want to be pregnant right.this.minute. It's hard enough waiting 9 months, I don't want to have to wait even longer. I'm gonna go love on my babies, regroup and wait for the witch to arrive.