Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-27-2012, 06:27 AM   #1
mommygreenex2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
sold

I have 11 yellow edge GMD workhorse fitteds with snaps. I would say these are EUC with a couple that are VGUC due to faint stains. One has relaxed elastic, not shot elastic. The same one also has some stitching coming lose on the soaker that is sewn into the body of the diaper but does not effect the function. One of the diapers has a couple black marks on the inside at the top waist from my dryer (I line dry but fluff on no heat) and I'm sure it would come out in the next wash I just don't want to re-wash. I just stripped these so they are ready for their next newbie bum These were my favorite when my son was wittle
Selling as a lot because these are heavy to ship! Asking $60ppd for all 11. Smoke and pet free home and I will ship within 48 hours of payment (week days only.)

example of stain

black mark

loose stitching

relaxed elastic

PS...I also have some Thirsties size 1 duo wraps for sale that are great when paired with these so let me know if you'd be interested in those too

Advertisement

~Jessica, married to my perfect match, Ryan since 05.24.03, and I'm a BF'ing, CD'ing, BW'ing, Selective Vax'ing, Play-at-home-Mama to Breech C-Section DD Olivia 08.29.06, VBAC Bradley Birthed DS Caden 01.06.11, and birth center 2VBAC Waterbirth baby girl Emma 11.09.13.

Last edited by mommygreenex2; 09-28-2012 at 05:08 PM.
mommygreenex2 is offline   Reply With Quote