Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-27-2012, 11:24 PM   #11
5PrincessMommy
Registered Users
Formerly: Mrs_Brady
seller
seller

Re: What kind of feedback? (ebay)

I'm wondering why you never mentioned the blood and hair to him? I think if you had he may be like OMG vs "ok, ship it back", because BLOOD is a whole different ball game then tears, kwim?

Anyway, he deserves positive. He is making it right. It is nerve wracking as a seller, b/c as hard as you try, it is possible to make mistakes, and then we get a buyer, who puts us in a panic, bc we just KNOW they are going to give us bad feedback, even though we are doing everything we possibly can to make them happy, and they still aren't happy.

He went above and beyond paying return shipping. he's probably super worried about the feedback, hence why he seems to be pushing you. i doubt from the sounds of it he's TRYING to be pushy, just seems like he is trying to ensure you are satisfied so you will leave positive.

ETA: FTR I both sell and buy on ebay. I would never leave a neutral for someone if they handled the return just fine and especially if the paid more return shipping back. It was a mistake. People are human, and we all make mistakes. I'm thinking he THOUGHT it was fine, never really took it out to examine it, and learned a big lesson here.

Advertisement

Last edited by 5PrincessMommy; 09-27-2012 at 11:26 PM.
5PrincessMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 11:28 PM   #12
silvaheyes
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5PrincessMommy View Post
I'm wondering why you never mentioned the blood and hair to him? I think if you had he may be like OMG vs "ok, ship it back", because BLOOD is a whole different ball game then tears, kwim?

Anyway, he deserves positive. He is making it right. It is nerve wracking as a seller, b/c as hard as you try, it is possible to make mistakes, and then we get a buyer, who puts us in a panic, bc we just KNOW they are going to give us bad feedback, even though we are doing everything we possibly can to make them happy, and they still aren't happy.

He went above and beyond paying return shipping. he's probably super worried about the feedback, hence why he seems to be pushing you. i doubt from the sounds of it he's TRYING to be pushy, just seems like he is trying to ensure you are satisfied so you will leave positive.

ETA: FTR I both sell and buy on ebay. I would never leave a neutral for someone if they handled the return just fine and especially if the paid more return shipping back. It was a mistake. People are human, and we all make mistakes. I'm thinking he THOUGHT it was fine, never really took it out to examine it, and learned a big lesson here.
When I wrote the first message I had just opened the sheet set and hadn't looked over the pillow cases and quilt yet which I stated in my message to him. I knew just from the sheets I wouldn't be able to use it just from the tear and holes. On the ebay claim that I filed I did mention the blood, tear, holes, etc. So he was aware before he responded.
Old 09-27-2012, 11:35 PM   #13
earthflower
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I would leave neutral fb because of the blood I wouldn't want to be the next buyer and receive something that gross. I think blood is really hard to miss imo even if the buyer is trying to make it right. I also wouldn't want to be out shipping costs over something so apparent.
earthflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 11:40 PM   #14
silvaheyes
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Here are the pics I took:

Hole in quilt:

Hole in sheet:

Hole in sheet:

Tear in sheet:

Blood stain on sheet:

Blood stain on pillow case:

Blood splatters on pillow case:
Old 09-27-2012, 11:41 PM   #15
5PrincessMommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvaheyes View Post
When I wrote the first message I had just opened the sheet set and hadn't looked over the pillow cases and quilt yet which I stated in my message to him. I knew just from the sheets I wouldn't be able to use it just from the tear and holes. On the ebay claim that I filed I did mention the blood, tear, holes, etc. So he was aware before he responded.
ah that makes sense. Are you sure it is blood though? Maybe it's juice or ketchup or something. My dd gets crazy things on the sheets. But blood on a girls sheet sets seems really odd.
Old 09-27-2012, 11:43 PM   #16
silvaheyes
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5PrincessMommy View Post
ah that makes sense. Are you sure it is blood though? Maybe it's juice or ketchup or something. My dd gets crazy things on the sheets. But blood on a girls sheet sets seems really odd.
I posted pics but I am 99.9% positive it was blood.
Old 09-27-2012, 11:43 PM   #17
5PrincessMommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

oh, just saw the pics. Hmm..can't tell if that is blood. It could be poop too (but hard to tell from pics). Either way that is pretty gross. The splatters are really odd..if it is blood that is really, really creepy. Like, how did blood get all over and from WHAT/WHO? Now I'm weirded out LOL
Old 09-27-2012, 11:47 PM   #18
earthflower
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

girls um depending on age do have menstrual cycles or maybe a bloody nose? still gross!
earthflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 11:55 PM   #19
5PrincessMommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthflower View Post
girls um depending on age do have menstrual cycles or maybe a bloody nose? still gross!
but neither one of those splatter all over..that's what is so weird. But maybe it was a bloody nose and was dripping everywhere as they were trying to get up. That might make sense.
Old 09-27-2012, 11:56 PM   #20
silvaheyes
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

It did look like a bloody nose, kind of. You know when you try to breath and it kind of splatters if you breath through your nose? Either way, still disgusting and not what I had signed up for when I bought it!