Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-03-2012, 11:26 AM   #1
mrscompgeek
Registered Users
seller
seller

Facial Care

Whats my best choice out of these? Anyone used any of these?? I never use anything on my face but now that I'm almost 26 I know I need to start taking better care of my skin.

I'm looking at

Desert Essence Tea Tree CLeaning pads

Age Reversal Face Serum

Yes to Blueberries facial cleansing wipes

Yes to blueberries Deep wrinkle night cream

And before you suggest something like witch hazel or something I have to say that I NEED something like the wipes just for the convenience of it. I am terrible at getting in the habit of stuff if it takes more then one step. Lol.

Advertisement

mrscompgeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 03:17 PM   #2
GEM Cloth
Registered Users
Formerly: michellemomx3
seller

My Mood:
Re: Facial Care

Are you breaking out or noticing any changes in your skin? If not I say keep doing what you are doing for now. Of these four I've used the tea tree oil cleansing pads (or something very similar) so something like that once every couple of days or so might work. If you find them a little harsh, run them under the faucet to get some of the solution off and follow up with just a tad of coconut oil.
GEM Cloth is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 05:24 AM   #3
mrscompgeek
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by GEM Cloth View Post
Are you breaking out or noticing any changes in your skin? If not I say keep doing what you are doing for now. Of these four I've used the tea tree oil cleansing pads (or something very similar) so something like that once every couple of days or so might work. If you find them a little harsh, run them under the faucet to get some of the solution off and follow up with just a tad of coconut oil.
Not breaking out, well actually yes I am right now but I just got my first PPAF Last month from my baby in January and I'm seeing tons of hormone stuff going on. So the breakout is from that I think. I normally dont deal with alot of acne.

I just want to take care of my skin as I know the wrinkles and aging are going to hit soon, lol.
mrscompgeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 10:35 AM   #4
debcita429
Registered Users
seller
seller

You are a lucky woman!

While I've gone from one natural brand to another, I haven't used any of those. Probably the folks who are most versed in brands are ones who have problem skin, so their (my) results aren't too likely to apply to you. In your shoes, however, I'd be tempted by those blueberry cloths. Tea tree doesn't seem necessary for your good skin.
debcita429 is offline   Reply With Quote