Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-26-2012, 09:12 PM   #11
eschillo
Registered Users
seller

Re: Got some TotsBots Easyfits today - WOW!

glad you got them quick!!!

Let me know how your overnight situation works out...I have yet to find a combo for my supersoaker off the chart in weight AND height son....

we just signed on Sloomb so I'm hoping their fitteds with wool can help our constant leaking by 3am problem...but if tots bots with doubler works I'd be super happy!!

Advertisement

eschillo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 09:14 PM   #12
papoosecaboose
Registered Users
seller

Softest, most cuddliest diapers ever. Trim. Fit great. Love them. And just can't believe how fast they air dry.

The only downside to these (for us) is that they don't have the stay dry lining. I know they come with a fleece liner and we do use it every time, but for some reason my son is very prone to rashes. The fleece brings on rash faster than suedecloth for him. The minky next to his skin is even worse. So I have this big beautiful stash of Tot Bots and I can't decide whether to keep them in hopes that baby #6 will not be as rashy, or just sell them. Wish I could wear them! LOL
Old 09-26-2012, 09:35 PM   #13
aimeeturd
Registered Users

My Mood:
I have an 11week old heavy-wetting son so we don't use them for overnight but I love them for during the day and love the aplix for babysitters!
aimeeturd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 10:22 PM   #14
ServingHim
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by eschillo View Post
glad you got them quick!!!

Let me know how your overnight situation works out...I have yet to find a combo for my supersoaker off the chart in weight AND height son....

we just signed on Sloomb so I'm hoping their fitteds with wool can help our constant leaking by 3am problem...but if tots bots with doubler works I'd be super happy!!
sbish wool with a sbish fitted is an awesome combo for heavy wetters! Hope they for for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by papoosecaboose View Post
Softest, most cuddliest diapers ever. Trim. Fit great. Love them. And just can't believe how fast they air dry.

The only downside to these (for us) is that they don't have the stay dry lining. I know they come with a fleece liner and we do use it every time, but for some reason my son is very prone to rashes. The fleece brings on rash faster than suedecloth for him. The minky next to his skin is even worse. So I have this big beautiful stash of Tot Bots and I can't decide whether to keep them in hopes that baby #6 will not be as rashy, or just sell them. Wish I could wear them! LOL
I was just telling my husband that I wish I had minky underwear now!
If i were you, I'd keep them because all babies are different, as I'm sure you know!
Old 09-26-2012, 10:23 PM   #15
ServingHim
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by molly2419 View Post
I'm still waiting on mine. I got some snaps and aplix otw. I'll keep you posted in how they work!
Please do! I'm interested to hear if the fit is the same on the aplix and snaps.
Old 09-26-2012, 10:27 PM   #16
lynn97
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ServingHim

sbish wool with a sbish fitted is an awesome combo for heavy wetters! Hope they for for you.

I was just telling my husband that I wish I had minky underwear now!
If i were you, I'd keep them because all babies are different, as I'm sure you know!
I don't know of any minky underwear but I LOVE my minky mama cloth!!
lynn97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 10:50 PM   #17
papoosecaboose
Registered Users
seller

I wish I could find minky inserts. The Tot Bots minky has me convinced that it's better than mf. And it will always stay soft and squishy. My bamboo started out soft, but now feels like planks of cardboard inside my LO's pocket diapers. Not to mention the dry time. I'm surprised more CD makers aren't utilizing it.
Old 09-27-2012, 12:30 AM   #18
me_just_me
Registered Users

My Mood:

I really want to try the new verison ( I have the old version in OS and the new in Tini Fit) bit I can't find the Aplix version in stock

Glad to hear you are loving them!
Old 09-27-2012, 05:33 AM   #19
eschillo
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by papoosecaboose
I wish I could find minky inserts. The Tot Bots minky has me convinced that it's better than mf. And it will always stay soft and squishy. My bamboo started out soft, but now feels like planks of cardboard inside my LO's pocket diapers. Not to mention the dry time. I'm surprised more CD makers aren't utilizing it.
Fuzzibunz sells minty inserts, FYI...
eschillo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 07:03 AM   #20
madmollyann
Registered Users
seller

And the verdict on overnight....
We'll have to try again. She pooped at 3am, after 6 hours in the diaper. When I changed her the diaper had a ton of pee- totally soaked inside, weighed about a ton, but no leaking or wicking at all. We'll try again tomorrow.

FYI: she's 7 weeks old and 11+ lbs. I'm not sure if she's a heavy wetter. She normally soaks her sbish snapless multi with a doubler. Every inch of the diaper is wet.
madmollyann is offline   Reply With Quote