Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-28-2012, 12:34 PM   #11
bigmamakelsey
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Opinions on Kawaii?

I actually really love mine! I bought a few for an easy diaper for sitters or the diaperbag, but I liked them so much they're part of my regular rotation now. They don't feel at all cheap to me, the fit is awesome! (way better than BG has ever been on my kids.) I haven't had any leaks and they seem really comfy. The aplix never scratches my babies belly, which is usually an issue with other aplix dipes. The velcro is nice and strong, too. I can't say how they hold up over time, though, I've only had mine for a few weeks. I'm very impressed with them so far.

Advertisement

Old 09-28-2012, 01:24 PM   #12
mamamarisa
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

i got one in a trade, i really like it but i have a 2 year old string bean, i dont think it would have fit my string bean when he was under 15 or so lbs, so you might want to get a NB stash too
Old 09-28-2012, 06:39 PM   #13
MariaLA
Registered Users
seller

Love the covers, like the pockets.
Old 09-28-2012, 07:31 PM   #14
cher0105
Registered Users
seller

They are fine, not as good as bumGenius IMO. Also Kawaiis are bulkier/fluffier. But for the price, I think they are a good deal. If your LO is very thin, you might like FuzziBunz better. Have you looked at Alvas?

Check out Imagines. I like those a little better and are also affordable. Or shop used for bGs, always lots for sale in various conditions.

I didn't read all the pp, sorry if this is repeat info.
cher0105 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 08:44 PM   #15
bigmamakelsey
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Am I the only one that doesn't think they run that big? I could see them fitting at 11 or 12lbs just fine. DS is somewhere in the 15 or 16lb range at 3 months, and they fit great. He's on the second rise setting just like BGs and his other OS dipes, and the tabs are touching in the middle.
Old 09-28-2012, 10:44 PM   #16
mypeanut09
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I've had a couple of them for about 6 months and haven't had any issues with them.

I love Kissed by the Moon & I'd love it if you shopped my affiliate link! Feel free to PM me with any questions!

mypeanut09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 12:27 AM   #17
lynn97
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmamakelsey
Am I the only one that doesn't think they run that big? I could see them fitting at 11 or 12lbs just fine. DS is somewhere in the 15 or 16lb range at 3 months, and they fit great. He's on the second rise setting just like BGs and his other OS dipes, and the tabs are touching in the middle.
I agree. Especially the regular diapers - if anything they run a bit small IMO. I suspect that there's more variance between the styles and the different labeled ones.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
lynn97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 06:08 PM   #18
MaterofJacob
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Are Imagines the prefolds? I was thinking of doing prefolds for the affordability but I need something fairly simple for dh And I was thinking that with OS he doesn't even have to worry about "Is this a ds1 or ds2 diaper?"

Check out my IHA/ISO: http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/...5#post16697295
MaterofJacob is offline   Reply With Quote