Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-02-2012, 07:13 AM   #1
leyash
Registered Users
seller

Feeling crappy. :/

Does anyone else just generally feel BAD? Like, along with being nauseated, I've got a headache (just a minor one, nothing incredibly painful)... my body hurts... I just don't feel good. I'm not one to act like an adult when I am sick anyway, lol. But I feel like this is taking SO much out of me. It's totally worth it, don't get me wrong, but I just don't feel good. I'm tired... feel like crying... and I'm wondering if it's not something more than just normal pregnancy stuff.

Like, I have 0 motivation to do anything. My kitchen is a freaking disaster, I have about 8-10 loads of laundry to do, the boys room is a mess. I am TOTALLY OCD, cleaning every day, etc. But the last 2 months... I just haven't wanted to do anything. It's almost like I've turned depressed, but I'm REALLY not. I just don't have it in me. Getting up and walking across the room seems like a chore these days. I would lay on the couch 24/7 if I could. Having three little boys doesn't allow for that.

Also, my husband just doesn't seem to understand. Lastnight he got upset with me because he was trying to do a little somethin' somethin', and I asked him to stop because I was feeling SO nauseated. A horrible wave of nausea came over me, and I was literally having to breathe deep to get it to pass. By then, he was asleep. He doesn't really "get onto me", but he gets upset when laundry/dishes aren't done... but he just doesn't GET how bad I feel. I just wish he could feel it for even a few hours. Horrible, I know.

Anyway, sorry for my rant. I'm sure I'll have more of these throughout the next 31 weeks, lol.

Advertisement

leyash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 08:58 AM   #2
iwiamandaiwi
Registered Users

Re: Feeling crappy. :/

ugh, that is exactly how i feel. by the time i get home from work i want nothing more than to go to sleep...actually by the time I get to work in the morning that is how I feel. I wish I could spend all day/every day in bed until this baby is born. I long for the days of being pregnant with my first when i could just come home and pass out. my husband has been complaining that I am being lazy, I wish he could feel what i am feeling. he would be a miserable sobbing mess and guess who would have to take care of him > but women have to be stronger than men and suck it up. mothers don't get sick days. ugh
Old 10-02-2012, 09:10 AM   #3
leyash
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwiamandaiwi View Post
ugh, that is exactly how i feel. by the time i get home from work i want nothing more than to go to sleep...actually by the time I get to work in the morning that is how I feel. I wish I could spend all day/every day in bed until this baby is born. I long for the days of being pregnant with my first when i could just come home and pass out. my husband has been complaining that I am being lazy, I wish he could feel what i am feeling. he would be a miserable sobbing mess and guess who would have to take care of him > but women have to be stronger than men and suck it up. mothers don't get sick days. ugh
I just can't believe that it's normal to feel THIS horrible, ALL the time. I guess because I don't want to accept it. I really just don't want to feel so bad all the time. If it's not my stomach, it's cramps/stretching. If it's not cramps/stretching, it's a headache. If it's not a headache, it's dizziness, which makes me not want to move. I just wish I could catch a tiny, tiny break. Of course, then I would worry that there was something wrong if all of these symptoms weren't here regularly. Leave it to me... there's no making me happy, lol.
Old 10-02-2012, 10:39 AM   #4
davidsgirl777
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
That is totally sucky mama's! I had that my ENTIRE pregnancy last time and i just wAnted to shoot myself. This pregnancy I either have amazing days or days where I'm immobilized with ms. I just park my butt next to the toilet all day and have the kids watch cartoons all day :*(. Luckily I have a super helpful husband and kids!
Old 10-02-2012, 10:54 AM   #5
leyash
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsgirl777 View Post
That is totally sucky mama's! I had that my ENTIRE pregnancy last time and i just wAnted to shoot myself. This pregnancy I either have amazing days or days where I'm immobilized with ms. I just park my butt next to the toilet all day and have the kids watch cartoons all day :*(. Luckily I have a super helpful husband and kids!
I just got a call from my OB, my iron is 12.0, so I am not anemic. I was wondering if that might be what is making me feel so bad, but evidently it's not. I just hate that I feel so horrible CONSTANTLY.

I feel for you. I would park next to the toilet, but I work from home, and need to be working as much as possible. I hate when we have hard times like this. It really makes the sickness even worse when I am stressed. I wish we could afford for me to take a day off or two. Unfortunately, we can't. I will just keep working and hope that the next few weeks go by fast, so I can be in the second trimester.