Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-28-2012, 07:08 PM   #11
ajane
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Anyone else getting played?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimpie View Post
It goes both ways. I get this with sellers too. I pm to ask if something is available, for more detail on the condition, etc. The seller gets back to me with answers and when I commit to buying, they dissapear. One seller stoped communicating for over a week and then pm me saying she updated her photos. Turns out, one of the two items I wanted had been sold. Gah! I was so turned off, I decided not to buy.
Really? Man, as a seller I try to answer/respond to pm's as soon as I can. I at least let them know if I can't get measurements right away and let them know when I can get them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenajean1 View Post
I read is anyone else getting spayed O.o

Advertisement

Old 09-28-2012, 07:19 PM   #12
amandajiggles
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I'm getting that way posting locally on kijiji. Everyone says they want a bunch of stuff right away... I give them a discount for a bunch of items being sold all at once. Then I get "Oh I live an hour and a half away.. can you drop them off, or meet me half way?" When I say no... I get "OH.. well I have to figure out when I can come down to pick them up" and I don't hear anything. It's so frustrating. In the meantime I'm saying "they're pending" and I feel like a jerk. Even some of the back-up people who want it "RIGHT NOW" are making me wait. I'm not a store.... I don't deliver and honestly for the effort I may consider just listing them on here and eating the cost of shipping in order to sell something to someone who will actually send money in a reasonable time frame.
amandajiggles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 07:27 PM   #13
coffeemama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Yes and it drive me bonkers! Sometimes I am pretty sure they fell off of the face of the earth until I get nosy and look them up and sure enough they are still on the forums...
Old 09-28-2012, 07:29 PM   #14
ajane
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeemama View Post
Yes and it drive me bonkers! Sometimes I am pretty sure they fell off of the face of the earth until I get nosy and look them up and sure enough they are still on the forums...
Yes. I just went through my PM's and sent TEN out.....asking wth is up! Not exactly, but.......
Old 09-28-2012, 08:06 PM   #15
coffeemama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajane View Post
Yes. I just went through my PM's and sent TEN out.....asking wth is up! Not exactly, but.......
I tell myself that I will remember them and not deal w/ them again but, of course by the next day I have no clue who it was, just another sign that I do too many FSOT deals
Old 10-01-2012, 11:16 AM   #16
tesslouise
Registered Users
seller
seller

Not on here but I responded to an ISO with "I have 2 crib sheets FFS." Buyer sent me her addy so I could calculate shipping, I PMed her a total (around $5) and my Paypal email addy, ages later she PMs me and says another seller went ahead and mailed her package without waiting to be paid for shipping, so she's no longer interested.

Anyone need two crib sheets? They're ready to mail!
Amelia, married to Bear since 12/31/04; our daughter Rowan was born 8/6/09; our daughter Sapphira was born 8/17/12; due with DD3 6/17/15 (but after one two weeks late and one three weeks early, I'm not expecting a due-date baby!)
tesslouise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 06:22 PM   #17
BeccaSueCongdon
Registered Users
seller
seller

Are they standard size? Got pics? Pm me! I might take them!
BeccaSueCongdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 09:12 AM   #18
P!nkPepper

Formerly Q......9
seller
seller

My Mood:
That is so annoying. I don't usually get it here but on FB & esp CL. I emailed this lady back & forth for 3 days, told her I would take her insanely low ball offer, said I would meet her & packed up the items(41 bells) only to have her go poof. Ugh. Some people...

Jodie ~ wife & mama
P!nkPepper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 05:48 AM   #19
lovewool
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Yes. I had a mama tell me she wanted something a couple days ago and ask for my paypal address, then nothing. I even pm'd her a day later and told her someone else had asked about the item and to please let me know her intentions and she still didn't write back.
Old 10-06-2012, 06:26 AM   #20
coffeemama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Again yes! I had a momma ask for my Paypal and then nothing so I wrote her back and she said oops can I still buy it and I said yes...nothing. I Pmd her and told her to forget it...grrrr