Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-30-2012, 10:02 AM   #1
Mommy21girl1boy
Registered Users

My Mood:
Hi There...

I'm not completely new to the board, but I might as well be. I decided to venture in to the world of cloth with my second LO (now almost 4). I was happily buying different products, trying them out to see what we loved. During that time we moved to Europe for a year. With the stress of the move and trying to adjust to our new home, I decided not to continue trying to use cloth.

I now have a huge laundry basket full of various products that have been sitting in my son's closet for about 2 1/2 years. I'd really like to get rid of them, but I have no idea at this point what most of the brands are.. They were all purchased within weeks of each other so they're probably about the same size.

I hate to just throw them out, but I have don't know what to do with them at this point. I'd love to get at least a little of the money I put out back, but I'm also willing to give them away free to a good home if it would just get them out of my house.

I'd love any suggestions as to how to go about finding a good home for my mixed up stash.

Thanks!

Advertisement

Old 09-30-2012, 11:19 AM   #2
kbz2002
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Hi There...

Old 10-01-2012, 10:17 AM   #3
P!nkPepper

Formerly Q......9
seller
seller

My Mood:
If you just want them gone, put them FFS or free for shipping on here or even on your local Craigslist or Freecycle. Good luck!

Jodie ~ wife & mama
P!nkPepper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 04:24 PM   #4
kateanator
Registered Users

Re: Hi There...

I don't know the "right answer" to this cause I just registered today and i'm pregnant with my first baby.. As far as I'm concerned the brand doesn't really matter, if you post good pictures and how much you want for them people will see what they are and if they want them. I guess you'd have to figure out what category they fit into though, the only two categories I know are Pockets (insert slides inbetween waterproof outside and a liner) And Flip's are just the waterproof outside with the the absorbant pad that fits in. You reuse the outside with new pads untill the outside is soiled. Sorry if this doesn't help.
kateanator is offline   Reply With Quote