Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-28-2012, 06:52 PM   #1
tricia17lee
Registered Users
seller

At just over 4 weeks I am super bloated by midday. I lost weight this year and was down to a 6. I can barely close my pants and it hurts! Not to mention the muffin top... Ugh. I got rid of all my 8s.

I must be the only person ever who cannot get away with a Bella band. I'm only 4,11" and have no waist and round hips. My pants just keep falling down if unbuttoned with the band or an elastic holding the button closed. Also it makes a weird bulge.

Any other shorties out there with ideas for how to hide the bloat? By the end of the day I look fat AND pregnant. I'm still trying to hide the pregnancy. I don't remember it being so bad this early last time!

Advertisement

Last edited by tricia17lee; 09-28-2012 at 06:53 PM.
tricia17lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 08:11 PM   #2
KelseyH
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by tricia17lee
At just over 4 weeks I am super bloated by midday. I lost weight this year and was down to a 6. I can barely close my pants and it hurts! Not to mention the muffin top... Ugh. I got rid of all my 8s.

I must be the only person ever who cannot get away with a Bella band. I'm only 4,11" and have no waist and round hips. My pants just keep falling down if unbuttoned with the band or an elastic holding the button closed. Also it makes a weird bulge.

Any other shorties out there with ideas for how to hide the bloat? By the end of the day I look fat AND pregnant. I'm still trying to hide the pregnancy. I don't remember it being so bad this early last time!
I deal with the same thing (with pants). I <3 my cotton jersey maxi skirts. They are long enough that they're warm in cool weather but still not "wintery" clothes. I don't know if you work and need to dress a certain way... But I love these, too. http://www.nyandcompany.com/nyco/pro...a-Pant-Average

I feel your pain with differences in pregnancies... I definitely still had washboard abs at this point in my last pregnancy (11+ weeks) but not so anymore.
KelseyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 08:30 PM   #3
tricia17lee
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by KelseyH

I deal with the same thing (with pants). I <3 my cotton jersey maxi skirts. They are long enough that they're warm in cool weather but still not "wintery" clothes. I don't know if you work and need to dress a certain way... But I love these, too. http://www.nyandcompany.com/nyco/pro...a-Pant-Average

I feel your pain with differences in pregnancies... I definitely still had washboard abs at this point in my last pregnancy (11+ weeks) but not so anymore.
I do work but can wear jeans. I love those yoga pants- we dont have the store here, but when I lived in Boston my whole wardrobe was from ny and co! I picked up a few small lower waisted maternity pants that are work appropriate tonight and will wear my yoga pants at home! I just remembered I have a pair of ny and co pants still that are basically sweat pants that look like dressy pants. I will have to dig those out too!
tricia17lee is offline   Reply With Quote