Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-28-2012, 07:00 PM   #1
tricia17lee
Registered Users
seller

I just posted in pregnancy...
Last time I was pregnant it was summer during the first trimester and I wore skirts while bloated. I didn't show for sure until 20 weeks and popped at 25. I'm already having a lot of bloating and need a transition wardrobe. At this rate ill be showing way sooner... Also I'm thinner than last time.
It's too cold for my stretchy skirts... What am I going to wear that won't make me look fat and hides that I'm pregnant until I'm ready for everyone to know?

I'm too darn short!

Advertisement

Last edited by tricia17lee; 09-28-2012 at 07:01 PM.
tricia17lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 07:03 PM   #2
JaylasMommy
Registered Users

My Mood:
I wear skirts every day! I need to get elastic waist skirts because I am starting to hit the bloating. Or maybe it was just that 1/2 pound hamburger and fries?

Could you put leggings on underneath your skirts until you can do something else? I will be doing that.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
JaylasMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 07:15 PM   #3
tricia17lee
Registered Users
seller

I'm thinking I need to invest in some long leggings, and maternity tights eventually. A lot of my stretchier skirts and empire waist dresses are pretty summery fabrics. I have one great maxi skirt that I wore to work yesterday... More of those might work. I'm thinking about breaking down and buying the low waist maternity pants. All my maternity clothes are M and Ls and way to big.
tricia17lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 03:45 AM   #4
JaylasMommy
Registered Users

My Mood:
Definitely! Whatever works. Target has some great stretchy skirts that aren't maternity. I got one the other day. It was 20 dollars, but I looked at maternity clothes the other day and something similar was 35!

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
JaylasMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 10:18 PM   #5
NaturalCOMommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Pre maternity clothes

I'm almost embarressed to admit that I have already drug out the maternity clothes. Between the weather change and the bloat, I needed additions to the wardrobe and the maternity clothes were it
Old 10-04-2012, 10:34 PM   #6
Fishie Kisses
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

I'm avoiding maternity clothes because then it will be obvious and we're not announcing. But goucho pants are AWESOME for the bloat
Tashauna~~proud wife to my trained boo-boo fixer and mama to 4 boys on earth (Jordan-01/15/08, Logan-12/16/09, Connor-05/17/11)...and finally our rainbow Jackson (11/24/13)! and two in heaven ^i^ (10wks-11/12 and 4 weeks 2/13)
Try SWAGBUCKS and get paid!! I've earned over $1000 just since Jan 1, 2013!!!
Fishie Kisses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 08:10 AM   #7
kissum
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

I gave away allllllll my maternity clothes (and newbie diapers) when we moved earlier this year, so I'm really sorry right now. LOL. I usually wear leggings and empire waist dresses for the inbetween time. I have a pair of jeans that were too big and I was going to give away but I wore them yesterday and they should work for awhile. I hate that I'm going to have to buy all new cothes, I feel like I just did that!
kissum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 08:31 AM   #8
bebeboy03
Registered Users
seller
seller

I'm hitting that bloat stage right now and its so noticeable! I've been trying to wear flowy shirts or sweaters. Leggings with skirts would be comfy and nice!
cautiously expecting #4 October 2013
bebeboy03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 09:28 AM   #9
aliciamarie632
Registered Users
seller

I'm super bloated already. Depending on the time of day I can look 2 months or 6months pregnant! I've been wearing a lot of those flowy cover-up type shirts over my regular shirt to camoflauge it a bit. Jeans are already needing unbuttoned:/ I wear lounge-type pants around the house but I'm going to have to either buy new pants or break out the maternity ones soon.
Old 10-05-2012, 12:35 PM   #10
MomandE
Registered Users
seller

I'm already wearing maternity pants. Just like the first time, I can't stand pressure from the band of the jeans over my bloated belly.

I'm wearing looser shirts cause I'm self conscious of my tummy and for hiding the band on the maternity jeans
MomandE is offline   Reply With Quote