Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-12-2013, 01:16 PM   #1
AlysonB
Registered Users
seller

Sold please delete - Thanks!

Prices do not include shipping. Let me know what you are interested in and your zip and let you know the best rate that the post office can come up with. I have size 7s in another listing under that size range if you need to mix and match.

4. SOLDGap size 6 jersey lined khaki pants with adjustable waist. In great condition with just two faint pen marks on the knee and a small (less than pea sized) fray on the knee. There is also very light fray on the hems. $4

5. SOLDCrazy8 size 6 navy pull on pants with functional drawstring. In great condition with normal navy fading. $3

6. Old Navy size small (6) khaki pull on pants, great condition with a small fray spot (less than a pea size) on back of one leg. $3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. SOLD Gymboree size 6 ninja layered tee, excellent condition with no flaws that I could find. $4

2. SOLDDogwood layered tee, says size 4 but runs equal to size 6, has fake sand on it which makes it really unique (the sand doesn't wash off, either). The sleeves are waffle weave camo. $4

3. SOLDOld Navy size 6 regular fit jeans with adjustable waist, excellent condition. $5

7. SOLDTalbotts size 7 (run a little short), elastic waist navy corduroy pants, excellent condition. $3

Let me know if you have any questions. Right now only looking for Paypal as I need to get some bills paid.

Advertisement

Last edited by AlysonB; 11-03-2013 at 07:36 AM. Reason: Sold - Please delete, thanks!
AlysonB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 07:12 PM   #2
mommyinthesun
Registered Users
seller
seller

Interested in the ninja shirt. Going to look at your size 7 listing
mommyinthesun is offline   Reply With Quote