Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-05-2012, 07:25 PM   #31
lakemama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: What's your favorite fitted?

Quote:
Originally Posted by holocene View Post
I really love Sbish snapless. I did find the soakers that it comes with to be a bit stiff when wet, so we use a trifolded small sbish flat inside our sbish snapless at night and have been extremely happy with the results. If he's had a lot to drink before bed I'll wrap the flat around one of the boosters first. It's so soft and squishy, especially when paired with a wool cover.
If she can't handle bulk, stay away from Sbish. I thought they were the bees knees, and they are for absorbtion. However I was really dismayed at how stiff they are. (and mine were brand new).
Go with OBV.
I like Bijoux baby gear on Etsy or Little Boppers, around $20-28 new and both are beautiful quality!

Advertisement

lakemama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 08:20 PM   #32
yogamama28
Registered Users
seller

I love Thirsties Fab Fitteds for day use. I can't get inserts to fit into the tunnel well to add extra absorbency for night. For nights, I love Tots Bots Bamboozles.
yogamama28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 10:29 AM   #33
reyasunshine
Registered Users
seller

Re: What's your favorite fitted?

I love Sandy's for daytime (we EC, so I LOVE the fact that you can just pull them down like underwear. And Thirsties Fab Fitted for nights... love the tunnel for Thirsties hemp inserts (that fit perfectly!) and the fact that they're stay-dry. Plus, they're super absorbent and work great with wool. An added plus, my DD seems VERY comfy in them... way more than her BG 4.0s stuffed with hemp.

How about some Sunshine and Wonder ?
reyasunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 10:55 AM   #34
Saharan
Registered Users
seller
seller

My new fav are zabibaby. Trim, stretchy, absorbent,cute prints and super well made.