Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-14-2012, 02:55 PM   #391
Mac & Cheeses mom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyPerfectLife
Ok well I had popcorn (a small) and MilkDuds but when I added up the calories I'm still doing ok. I mean, a salad for dinner ONLY but at least I didn't go WAAAY over. The popcorn and Duds netted me 600 calories. Add that to my unhealthy breakfast and I'm at 1100. Gotta watch the carbs the rest of the day ...
BTW, the movie was good. My girlie made me proud when she cried happy tears that the dog came back to life (she's three ).
Also, I resisted every urge to have a Dr. Pepper with my popcorn and stuck with the Coke Zero. I know it's not great for my health but at least it's not a Pepper.
That's good. You resisted a lot and made some swaps. I don't deprive myself or I would get real bad.

Advertisement

Old 10-14-2012, 03:48 PM   #392
l_Kimmie_l
Banned

My Mood:
Re: The 25lb Challenge October thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyPerfectLife View Post
Ok well I had popcorn (a small) and MilkDuds but when I added up the calories I'm still doing ok. I mean, a salad for dinner ONLY but at least I didn't go WAAAY over. The popcorn and Duds netted me 600 calories. Add that to my unhealthy breakfast and I'm at 1100. Gotta watch the carbs the rest of the day ...
BTW, the movie was good. My girlie made me proud when she cried happy tears that the dog came back to life (she's three ).
Also, I resisted every urge to have a Dr. Pepper with my popcorn and stuck with the Coke Zero. I know it's not great for my health but at least it's not a Pepper.
Great job! Glad you did well and had a great time! My 3 and 4 yr old would never have sat through a movie.
l_Kimmie_l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 04:08 PM   #393
Mac & Cheeses mom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_Kimmie_l

Great job! Glad you did well and had a great time! My 3 and 4 yr old would never have sat through a movie.
I don't think Kenzie could sit through a movie yet she's only 2 but I don't see it happening until maybe I mean maybe 6/7.
Old 10-14-2012, 05:12 PM   #394
MyPerfectLife
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

My first couldn't have sat through a movie until 5/6. This is my third ... she's been seeing movies for long enough that she knows what the experience is about; she still doesn't have amazing attention during the whole movie but she does pretty well.
I stuck to carrots but just now ate a pack of NutterButters. Darn it ...
Abby, SAHM mom to Maddy (10), Benny (7), Annie (3.5),and Joshy (1). Wife to my traveling hub for 11 years! Almost FT student (2nd time around). My life is not perfect, but I keep telling myself if I say it enough I will believe it!
MyPerfectLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 05:29 PM   #395
Mac & Cheeses mom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
My first couldn't have sat through a movie until 5/6. This is my third ... she's been seeing movies for long enough that she knows what the experience is about; she still doesn't have amazing attention during the whole movie but she does pretty well.
I stuck to carrots but just now ate a pack of NutterButters. Darn it ...
You may Benefit from the I can't eat so we don't buy it routine
Old 10-14-2012, 05:40 PM   #396
MyPerfectLife
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac & Cheeses mom View Post
You may Benefit from the I can't eat so we don't buy it routine
Indeed ...
Now if only I lived alone
Unfortunately I live with a family of "skinnies" who are always on the brink of failure to thrive; the doc is consistently telling me to watch their calories and keep them up so they will continue to grow. The NutterButters are a quick easy snack for them that I don't feel quite as bad about giving them. In reality, even real peanut butter is a weakness for me.
I've been thinking a lot about Overeaters Anonymous lately ... I have a problem once starting to eat; I can't quit. For example ... I didn't just eat ONE pack of NBs, I had FIVE by the time the whole thing was done! That's 20 NB cookies! In the moment it just feels so right
I have to remember how well I've done so far and just stay the course. On a brighter note, I did buy a kettlebell workout DVD and set tonight at Target . Pretty sure even a six hour kettlebell session couldn't remove the damage of 20 NutterButters.
Abby, SAHM mom to Maddy (10), Benny (7), Annie (3.5),and Joshy (1). Wife to my traveling hub for 11 years! Almost FT student (2nd time around). My life is not perfect, but I keep telling myself if I say it enough I will believe it!
Old 10-14-2012, 06:47 PM   #397
munchkinflame13
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I have had 3 bad days . No exercise, bad eating. As in forgetting bfast then eating way too much lunch and dinner all 3 days. I blame AF, but I don't think the scale will care who I blame. Gonna hit it hard at the gym t
Old 10-14-2012, 06:48 PM   #398
munchkinflame13
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Tomorrow and see if I can undo any of the damage. I haven even been doing good with water consumption
Old 10-14-2012, 07:00 PM   #399
Mac & Cheeses mom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:

Indeed ...
Now if only I lived alone
Unfortunately I live with a family of "skinnies" who are always on the brink of failure to thrive; the doc is consistently telling me to watch their calories and keep them up so they will continue to grow. The NutterButters are a quick easy snack for them that I don't feel quite as bad about giving them. In reality, even real peanut butter is a weakness for me.
I've been thinking a lot about Overeaters Anonymous lately ... I have a problem once starting to eat; I can't quit. For example ... I didn't just eat ONE pack of NBs, I had FIVE by the time the whole thing was done! That's 20 NB cookies! In the moment it just feels so right
I have to remember how well I've done so far and just stay the course. On a brighter note, I did buy a kettlebell workout DVD and set tonight at Target . Pretty sure even a six hour kettlebell session couldn't remove the damage of 20 NutterButters.
Ok hmmm what site are you cal counting on? If your not I would think about trying one. I started like you it was very hard to break my habits. I can now say I can be in the same room as a pack of Oreos and only eat a single serving size or even 1. It did not come easy, and it was a lot of work.

Weight Watchers started it and now I'm able to control on my own. I suggest start a journal and write in it BEFORE you eat the cookies wether your hungry or stressed. Write everything down. This will help you figure out your triggers. You can also alway pm me at anytime and I will help you along. It easier with friends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by munchkinflame13
I have had 3 bad days . No exercise, bad eating. As in forgetting bfast then eating way too much lunch and dinner all 3 days. I blame AF, but I don't think the scale will care who I blame. Gonna hit it hard at the gym tomorrow and see if I can undo any of the damage. I haven even been doing good with water consumption
I blame AF this week too. I wish my scale cared but it didn't. I hate when AF is late/here.
Old 10-14-2012, 07:09 PM   #400
MyPerfectLife
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I cal count using something similar to MFP. I have been trying not to track on weekends so that I don't become obsessed. Obviously it's not working.
During the week I do much better.