Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2012, 07:58 AM   #641
MyPerfectLife's Avatar
MyPerfectLife
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 1,114
My Mood:
Hmm. Lower today despite food indiscretion last night. Maybe I'll maintain this week after all?!
Way to go Kimmy. You ladies are an inspiration!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DS Forum

Advertisement

__________________
Abby, SAHM mom to Maddy (10), Benny (7), Annie (3.5),and Joshy (1). Wife to my traveling hub for 11 years! Almost FT student (2nd time around). My life is not perfect, but I keep telling myself if I say it enough I will believe it!
MyPerfectLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 08:01 AM   #642
Mac & Cheeses mom's Avatar
Mac & Cheeses mom
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Nj
Posts: 6,289
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_Kimmie_l
I was not expecting it so it was a nice suprise. Now to get back into the 140s.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyPerfectLife
Hmm. Lower today despite food indiscretion last night. Maybe I'll maintain this week after all?!
Way to go Kimmy. You ladies are an inspiration!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DS Forum
Way to go ladies!!! You guys got this!!!
__________________
Mom to Breille (cheese) 9-14-00 & Mackenzie (Mac) 12-31-10
I do know how to spell, my smartphone does not.
Mac & Cheeses mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 08:05 AM   #643
l_Kimmie_l
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Maine
Posts: 12,584
My Mood:
Re: The 25lb Challenge October thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyPerfectLife View Post
Hmm. Lower today despite food indiscretion last night. Maybe I'll maintain this week after all?!
Way to go Kimmy. You ladies are an inspiration!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DS Forum
Way to go! Great job losing!
l_Kimmie_l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 09:55 AM   #644
sahmofthree's Avatar
sahmofthree
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,420
My Mood:
Re: The 25lb Challenge October thread

Seems like it's going to turn out to be a good week for everyone? I'm holding steady at 170, I'm really hoping to get into the 160's again, maybe tomorrow, if not hopefully for sure next weigh in. The juice fast is ROUGH, I made a juice yesterday for lunch that did not agree with my tummy at all and was sick for the rest of the day. Hubby drank about half of his, and started feeling sick so he quit right away. Wish I would've been so smart! Not sure what it was about that one, but it sure sucked. So we're back to eating food, so far had a mushroom omelette this morning, and planning on a carrot juice recipe for lunch that is super tasty. Then was thinking chicken fajitas in lettuce wraps for supper. I really need to get working out again, I know I'll lose inches much faster if I do, but I HATE exercising, any kind so I really need to just force myself to. Maybe this afternoon....
__________________
Amanda, wife to my best friend, mama to 4 crazy kids.
Want free Amazon giftcards? Sign up for SWAGBUCKS
sahmofthree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 10:56 AM   #645
snugsboutique's Avatar
snugsboutique
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Maple Ridge BC
Posts: 916
Re: The 25lb Challenge October thread

Is it too late to join in I'm 135 and my goal is 125?
snugsboutique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 11:34 AM   #646
Mac & Cheeses mom's Avatar
Mac & Cheeses mom
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Nj
Posts: 6,289
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by snugsboutique
Is it too late to join in I'm 135 and my goal is 125?
I don't see why it would be! Good job
__________________
Mom to Breille (cheese) 9-14-00 & Mackenzie (Mac) 12-31-10
I do know how to spell, my smartphone does not.
Mac & Cheeses mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 12:15 PM   #647
MyPerfectLife's Avatar
MyPerfectLife
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 1,114
My Mood:
Re: The 25lb Challenge October thread

Just got done with a workout at the Y ... got to watch some Wendy Williams and Ricki Lake while I was at it, too A guilty pleasure. I just used this website (http://www.healthstatus.com/calculate/cbc) to calculate my calories burned instead of my app and it registers me as burning more calories than my app. Opinions on the site?
Eating my zero point weight watchers mexican vegetable soup for lunch. Hoping to maintain this week and then get back in the losing. As a mini goal I'm hoping to be at 170 by next weigh in (not tomorrow, next week).
I love you ladies and thanks so much for the motivation and support!
__________________
Abby, SAHM mom to Maddy (10), Benny (7), Annie (3.5),and Joshy (1). Wife to my traveling hub for 11 years! Almost FT student (2nd time around). My life is not perfect, but I keep telling myself if I say it enough I will believe it!
MyPerfectLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 12:36 PM   #648
Mac & Cheeses mom's Avatar
Mac & Cheeses mom
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Nj
Posts: 6,289
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyPerfectLife
Just got done with a workout at the Y ... got to watch some Wendy Williams and Ricki Lake while I was at it, too A guilty pleasure. I just used this website (http://www.healthstatus.com/calculate/cbc) to calculate my calories burned instead of my app and it registers me as burning more calories than my app. Opinions on the site?
Eating my zero point weight watchers mexican vegetable soup for lunch. Hoping to maintain this week and then get back in the losing. As a mini goal I'm hoping to be at 170 by next weigh in (not tomorrow, next week).
I love you ladies and thanks so much for the motivation and support!
Idk, about the app or the site.

I was told the best way to know is to get a heart rate monitor that tells cals burned or a fitbit.

I got a cheap HRM and have never looked back. I do plan on getting a better on soon. I found for me the MFP app is very close to my HRM.
__________________
Mom to Breille (cheese) 9-14-00 & Mackenzie (Mac) 12-31-10
I do know how to spell, my smartphone does not.
Mac & Cheeses mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 12:44 PM   #649
MyPerfectLife's Avatar
MyPerfectLife
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 1,114
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac & Cheeses mom

Idk, about the app or the site.

I was told the best way to know is to get a heart rate monitor that tells cals burned or a fitbit.

I got a cheap HRM and have never looked back. I do plan on getting a better on soon. I found for me the MFP app is very close to my HRM.
Which HRM, do you mind me asking? I've been looking but find sooooo many mixed reviews, I panicked and quit searching. I'd love to find one for under $100.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DS Forum
__________________
Abby, SAHM mom to Maddy (10), Benny (7), Annie (3.5),and Joshy (1). Wife to my traveling hub for 11 years! Almost FT student (2nd time around). My life is not perfect, but I keep telling myself if I say it enough I will believe it!
MyPerfectLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 01:02 PM   #650
Mac & Cheeses mom's Avatar
Mac & Cheeses mom
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Nj
Posts: 6,289
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyPerfectLife

Which HRM, do you mind me asking? I've been looking but find sooooo many mixed reviews, I panicked and quit searching. I'd love to find one for under $100.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DS Forum
Under 100 there are tons!

Ok mine is the Gaiam one for target I got it on clearance for 30. I have to touch the face plate on it through out the workout to get a proper read (I do this in between exercises or every 4 min or so).

The best are the ones with the chest strap. By far the one I was referred to and I see people use most is the Polar FT4 or Polar FT7. It seems the hardest part to those HRM 's are setting them up. I found the FT4 for 68 on hearttatemonitorsusa.com
__________________
Mom to Breille (cheese) 9-14-00 & Mackenzie (Mac) 12-31-10
I do know how to spell, my smartphone does not.
Mac & Cheeses mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2005 - 2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.