Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-04-2012, 04:01 AM   #1
MyM&W
Registered Users
Formerly: maddiesmommy0503
seller

My Mood:
I'm 9dpo today. My temps are resembling my chart when I was preg with ds. trying not to get my hopes up haha. Also I normally temp at 6am. DD woke me up at 240 because she had a bloody nose. Then the dog woke me up at 4:40 because she needed to go out...how reliable is today's temp? Thanks!!

Www.fertilityfriend.com/home/22977b

Eta- I've had light achy cramps off and on..last night I had "lighting" feels like someone was stabbing me in the cervix. The last 2 nights I had messed up vivid dreams and my areolas look darker..

Advertisement

Last edited by MyM&W; 10-04-2012 at 06:15 AM.
MyM&W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 07:34 AM   #2
carlycurry
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: What do you think of my chart?

Dude! Your chart looks amazing to me... it seems triphasic to me because of the second set of higher temps after the first set... which is almost certainly a pregnancy sign.

As for today's temp, if you got about 3 hours uninterrupted sleep after the last time you woke up, but before you took the temp, then I would think it's a decent temp to use.
Baby #3 coming July 2015
carlycurry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 07:48 AM   #3
l_Kimmie_l
Banned

My Mood:

Your temps look great! Today's temp is fine, it is not off from your other temps, so nothing to worry about.
l_Kimmie_l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 08:05 AM   #4
geetabean
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I don't have any useful information to add.....I'm totally new to charting! But your chart looks really good and I have my fingers crossed for you!
Old 10-04-2012, 08:26 AM   #5
MyM&W
Registered Users
Formerly: maddiesmommy0503
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by carlycurry
Dude! Your chart looks amazing to me... it seems triphasic to me because of the second set of higher temps after the first set... which is almost certainly a pregnancy sign.

As for today's temp, if you got about 3 hours uninterrupted sleep after the last time you woke up, but before you took the temp, then I would think it's a decent temp to use.
Woo! Haha trying not to get my hopes up...its hard!! I'm going to try and wait till 12dpo to test...unless I have a hugggeee rise before then hehe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by l_Kimmie_l
Your temps look great! Today's temp is fine, it is not off from your other temps, so nothing to worry about.
Ok good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by geetabean
I don't have any useful information to add.....I'm totally new to charting! But your chart looks really good and I have my fingers crossed for you!
Thanks mama!!