Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-30-2012, 04:39 PM   #11
lilg82882
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: NTNP September 30th- October 6th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishie Kisses View Post

Hoping since your situation was like mine (with IUD) I'll get a BFP too

Advertisement

Old 09-30-2012, 06:57 PM   #12
mamamarisa
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Power to make time go fastr with boring stuff like cleaning and slower with things like cuddling with my baby. I had spotting this weekend, coming off depo is so slow i wish i was never on it. Btw congrats on the bfp
Old 09-30-2012, 10:44 PM   #13
mommy2boys2007
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hello Everyone
Tash Congrats, what a rollercoaster cycle you had. I am excited for you, I wish that would happen to me

AotD: I would want the ability to mind control, to beable to tell my children once to go get dressed or pick up their toys and they just do it would be AMAZING

AFM: Nothing going on cycle wise, cd 17 and no O in site, oh well, I am really just trying to focus on getting ready for this HUGE move coming up. I wish I could stop myself from looking at the TP after I wipe, then I wouldn't even know what my CM was doing, it is just such a habit, after years of doing it TTC and while prego to make sure all is ok. it is hard not to look.
This weekend I am hosting a baby shower for one of my best friends, she lost a baby at 20 weeks last year after her water broke, it was so so sad, I am so excited for her to be having the chance to have another baby, I am doing it as a rainbow theme, I can't wait.
have a good week!!
Jamie
Jamie, mama to DS-Daniel- 04-06-2005, DS- Michael- 06-16-2007(my birthday present!), DS-Samuel-12-13-2009, DD Abigail- 01-02-2012 baby #5 due October 1, 2013
mommy2boys2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 05:44 AM   #14
ashliemh
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I love the idea of a rainbow theme! I am planning to do a rainbow theme for my DD 2's first birthday

Thanks for the pictures Tash! I love looking at positive tests!!
Old 10-01-2012, 10:51 AM   #15
Beaners_Mom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
QOTW: I think I'd want super human strength. I watch all those shows on TV about everything that can go wrong...so if a bridge collapses on my kid i'd like to be able to pick it up off of her (Lolz right)? I definitely would not want to be a mind reader.

I am feeling pretty good about this cycle. AF is due Friday...and I've got very minimal breast tenderness in one side (usually both of them are killing me by now). I remember not having sore breasts in the beginning with my daughter...so hopefully!! This month just seemed different to me, or maybe I'm just too hopeful?

Unfortunately he told his dad we've been *trying* for 3 months, so yesterday he asked me when I was going to make him a grandpa. I'm happy that everyone is excited, but we were talking this morning and I told him (my S.O.) that now I feel like I'm letting 3 people down every month when I'm not pregnant (me, him & his dad). He said he didn't realize that I felt that way and he was sorry. So here's to hoping I'm right about this month!
Old 10-01-2012, 12:49 PM   #16
ashliemh
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Fingers crossed for you Jessica!

So sorry about your SO spilling the beans...hopefully this will be the month and you won't have to worry about it any more
Old 10-01-2012, 04:26 PM   #17
ChelseaGirl7
Registered Users

Congrats, fishie kisses!
I can never answer the super power question, growing extra hands sounds nice.
Not much for me, waiting for af to end.
May be going to a pumpkin patch tomorrow, starting a fall unit study with the kids.

Chelsea mom of 4, from my phone
Old 10-01-2012, 04:28 PM   #18
kanga1622
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaners_Mom
I'm happy that everyone is excited, but we were talking this morning and I told him (my S.O.) that now I feel like I'm letting 3 people down every month when I'm not pregnant (me, him & his dad).
So sorry you have that feeling. That's why we only told one person each time that we were trying and we knew that neither of them would ask unless we brought it up. This is such a hard rollercoaster ride.

AFM: had a good doc appt today. I switched to a new doc that I had seen a few times before when my doc was busy. New doc shadowed as a med student during my pregnancy with DS so I think she's got a good picture of my health. She agrees that next time we go straight to prog to help keep me pregnant and we can just do lab visits instead of meeting with her every time. I feel much more positive that we'll have a better outcome next time.

Sent from my iPod touch using DS Forum

Last edited by kanga1622; 10-01-2012 at 05:59 PM.
kanga1622 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 11:30 PM   #19
opheliaspins
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishie Kisses View Post

Omg congrats! Would seem hosting the Co op was a really good idea for you!
Old 10-02-2012, 04:17 PM   #20
simplyleah87
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

not sure what's going on with me! I swear I ovulated twice last month. the week before af was due I was so crampy and felt like o was there. and then I had a light period, and now I'm super crampy again. I only ever get cramps the first few days of af. My back has been killing me, also head aches and super bloated
I'm too paranoid to take a test, plus it seems dumb to take one 2 days after my period.
I feel like I always think I'm pregnant. haha

Last edited by simplyleah87; 10-02-2012 at 04:19 PM.
simplyleah87 is online now   Reply With Quote