Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-10-2012, 11:59 AM   #11
boysniris
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Mom's of toddlers-I need a nighttime solution.

I like to use pocket-style diapers with stay-dry fabric on the inside and breathable fleece on the outside (or a breathable fleece cover). I stuff with either of these combos:

1 - cotton doubler + XL Toddler Size BabyKicks Hemp PF (that is a HUGE PF, but it folds down pretty well and offers great absorbency)

2 -- Medium Sbish bamboo terry flat + Hemp Babies flat (this combo is fluffier but I wanted to try the bamboo terry flats; I tend to stuff more toward the front of his diaper because that's where more of his pee goes)

My son is 39 months, drinks a couple sippy cups of milk at night, and I can't remember the last time we had leaks.

Advertisement

boysniris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 02:33 PM   #12
Erinjm
Registered Users
seller
seller

We use aios during the day but I love a grovia shell with a hemp prefold overnight. That keeps my 21 month old sleeping through the night.
Erinjm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 03:54 PM   #13
lynn97
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
We've tried a ton of things or our HW DS who is 15 ms old. Currently, we are ing Kawaii Goodnight HW pockets stuffed w/a Flip organic insert and a large Thirsties hemp insert. The Kawaii GNHW are nice b/c the pocket is really large so you can stuff a lot in it and still get a good fit.
lynn97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 04:06 PM   #14
KingsDaughter76
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I use on my heavy wetting, still nursing at night 16 month old:

Stay dry Motherease onesize, with the matching snap in stay dry liner, under the liner I lay a Thirsties hemp insert and top the whole thing off with a Woolybottoms wool soaker, if the wool is being washed I use a Motherease airflow on top.

This combo is bulletproof and keeps baby dry and comfy. You can also use a Motherease Sandy with a lay in stay dry liner, put hemp under the liner and top with wool or an airflow. :-)
Kellina ~Wife to a Cowboy & Christian Homeschooling Mama to 9 kids and YES we would love to have more! Baby #9 is here!! IT'S A GIRL!! Born Oct 1st 2014!!
Forever missing my 7 m/c babies now safe in the arms of Jesus EARN Amazon giftcards for FREE!! Click to sign up for SWAGBUCKS!!
KingsDaughter76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 09:54 PM   #15
mel281
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Just wanted to add that I have switched to a PUL pocket diaper because I like the stay dry factor, but I still use the wool longies as PJ pants because the legs of the pul get damp. Cotton PJ pants would wick that and she'd be soaked in no time, but fleece might be ok.
mel281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 09:56 PM   #16
FunLovinMama
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

We usually use a bamboo toddleease with a flip organic insert trifolded inside under a wool soaker.