Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-02-2012, 09:47 AM   #291
Dayzee1081
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by msuk2girl
I wonder if Jesus would give me free Starbucks if I asked him. Prolly not
I get a free beverage for my birthday with a postcard they sent me last week, so I'm thinking maybe in afternoon treat

Advertisement

Dayzee1081 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 10:01 AM   #292
msuk2girl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: KAL ~ Knit for the love of it! Sept 30 - Oct 6

Yeah free birthday beverage!! I jsut remembered I have a starbucks survey to do for a free drink. Every time I buy starbucks at the Harris Teeter I get a survey.
Old 10-02-2012, 10:02 AM   #293
Dayzee1081
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Yeah free birthday beverage!! I jsut remembered I have a starbucks survey to do for a free drink. Every time I buy starbucks at the Harris Teeter I get a survey.
I just tried to "like" this post....hehe
Dayzee1081 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 10:04 AM   #294
knibert
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by msuk2girl View Post
I wonder if Jesus would give me free Starbucks if I asked him. Prolly not
ya never know..just ask anyway-- w/o the hispanic pronunciation something like this "yes, I would like a grande mocha....jesus told me it would be free this morning"

Quote:
B peed a bit on the carpet this morning, freaked out and ran to the potty and peed there. YAY.
I thought that was going to be bad...but ultimately ended good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayzee1081 View Post
I get a free beverage for my birthday with a postcard they sent me last week, so I'm thinking maybe in afternoon treat
sounds like a plan. I just had pep hot choc this morning so that Z could share w/me. He dropped it in the Target cart and spilled most of it though Jesus was on the way home at the drive thru store. It is a tiny bit closer to DH"s work so I got it there instead, hoping his whipped cream wouldn't be totally melted (his fav part). Lucky I did, as SOON as I closed the door to the van it started pouring. Getting starbucks at Target would have made me get soaked.

I am too uncomfortable to do anything. I am having another hot choc. It is overcast today and I was chilly. Now of course, I am hot.
Old 10-02-2012, 10:05 AM   #295
knibert
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
I do those and then forget to use them. HOw do you get a free bday drink..sign up for a maling list or something. Better check the site.
Old 10-02-2012, 10:29 AM   #296
Scaethach
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by knibert View Post
I have such a hard time envisioning what fiber will look like spun..I can't wait to see what this turn into (as yarn)

What a romantic...I dont have one of those..AT ALL!

I first read this as YOU got called in at 4am and i"m like why does a school SLP get called in at 4am. the re read made a whole lot more sense. Now you know what will be on the schedule tonight

Yes, I have one of these dh's. The house looks like a tornado (most times) I get home on Sundays.

pretty

Z would like this, I'll have to see if they have it on demand.

Carolyn...where is your MQ? Please take a break! You are making us all look bad

My infection is terrible. I had womanly bit infections!

I CO my hat last night in peace and quiet and still managed to mess it up. I was only a few rows into the ribbing and decided just to frog. It is very dark blue yarn and its so hard to tell waht is going on. Makes me wonder if I should try to trade my blue/black madtosh vintage for a med blue. I have a feeling I would enjoy knitting the med blue much better. The navy is def "my" color but if knitting it makes me crazy, med blue may just be better all around. I think I will look for a trade on Rav.
This is Elements all spun up http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=3&theater

Quote:
Originally Posted by knibert View Post
I do those and then forget to use them. HOw do you get a free bday drink..sign up for a maling list or something. Better check the site.
I think it's if you have a registered gift card. You get all kinds of little perks with those.
Like my Facebook! Etsy
Scaethach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 10:39 AM   #297
qtytot
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Happy birthday Katie!
Old 10-02-2012, 11:09 AM   #298
msuk2girl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Holy crap!!! Twice Brianna peed in the potty this morning, and she usually poops while shes messing around in her room before nap. I explained to her if she needed to poop, she needed to go in her potty, since she wouldn't be wearing a diaper.

So I'm in the room with A, and all of a sudden I hear "I did"!! I went in there and she had pooped right in the potty!!!

I am SO impressed with her right now. I had also promised that daddy would take her for a new toy tonight if she pooped in the potty... so now he has an assignment.

This is her first intentional potty poop (she had one at 6 months when she was trying to pee.)
Old 10-02-2012, 11:11 AM   #299
Scaethach
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Holy crap!!! Twice Brianna peed in the potty this morning, and she usually poops while shes messing around in her room before nap. I explained to her if she needed to poop, she needed to go in her potty, since she wouldn't be wearing a diaper.

So I'm in the room with A, and all of a sudden I hear "I did"!! I went in there and she had pooped right in the potty!!!

I am SO impressed with her right now. I had also promised that daddy would take her for a new toy tonight if she pooped in the potty... so now he has an assignment.

This is her first intentional potty poop (she had one at 6 months when she was trying to pee.)
WOOOHOOOO GO B!!!!!!!!!!
Like my Facebook! Etsy
Scaethach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 11:13 AM   #300
HookedByCarolyn
Registered Users
Formerly: shaneNspencersmommy
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:

Good job B!!!! Can she come show Logan a thing or 2 about potty usage? He peed in the dish washer last week!