Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-02-2012, 11:17 AM   #301
msuk2girl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: KAL ~ Knit for the love of it! Sept 30 - Oct 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by HookedByCarolyn View Post
Good job B!!!! Can she come show Logan a thing or 2 about potty usage? He peed in the dish washer last week!
HAHAHA. Seriously almost laughed loudly enough to wake A.

She actually cant figure out pulling down or up undies, and she tends to pee in them. This is only working so far naked. She's a bit young though. Her control is there.

Advertisement

Old 10-02-2012, 11:17 AM   #302
HookedByCarolyn
Registered Users
Formerly: shaneNspencersmommy
seller
seller

My Mood:
I just got back from my midwife appt. Baby sounded good, hr 156bpm. I gained EIGHT stinkin pounds in 1 month! Can you tell my morning sickness is gone? Lol I got a flu shot. My arm hurts. I won't be doing much today but I DO plan on finishing the hootie who. I took it with me to my appt and the nurses went crazy over it.
Old 10-02-2012, 11:22 AM   #303
HookedByCarolyn
Registered Users
Formerly: shaneNspencersmommy
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by msuk2girl

HAHAHA. Seriously almost laughed loudly enough to wake A.

She actually cant figure out pulling down or up undies, and she tends to pee in them. This is only working so far naked. She's a bit young though. Her control is there.
Oh, I see. Well Logan can get naked with the quickness! He likes to strip and throw diapers at me when he's tantruming. He likes to pee in random objects. sigh. He can hold his bladder, and can pull clothes up and down, BUT he's a bit of a brat. lmao It's a battle of wills. I'm letting him win for now.
Old 10-02-2012, 11:38 AM   #304
msuk2girl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by HookedByCarolyn View Post
Oh, I see. Well Logan can get naked with the quickness! He likes to strip and throw diapers at me when he's tantruming. He likes to pee in random objects. sigh. He can hold his bladder, and can pull clothes up and down, BUT he's a bit of a brat. lmao It's a battle of wills. I'm letting him win for now.
Yeah... I think for that I'd wait til he wakes up one day and says he doesnt want diapers anymore.

Actually that's what B told daddy this morning, but I doubt that'll hold for now. We can't leave without dipes.
Old 10-02-2012, 11:49 AM   #305
808mamaof3
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by danigrace05
My rogue yarn finally arrived.

ooh! Love those dark colors!

Quote:
Originally Posted by danigrace05
There will be no sleeping late this morning. Shannon, Karen... someone is up!
I slept 7.5hrs, then up for 4hrs, then slept 7hrs. So, I'm wide awake.
Sorry, I was out bu 12AM...my eyelids wouldnt stay open.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayzee1081
Karen - your comment cracked me up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by knibert

My infection is terrible. I had womanly bit infections!

I CO my hat last night in peace and quiet and still managed to mess it up. I was only a few rows into the ribbing and decided just to frog. It is very dark blue yarn and its so hard to tell waht is going on. Makes me wonder if I should try to trade my blue/black madtosh vintage for a med blue. I have a feeling I would enjoy knitting the med blue much better. The navy is def "my" color but if knitting it makes me crazy, med blue may just be better all around. I think I will look for a trade on Rav.
Hope your infection clears, I'm getting itchy thinking about it Navy at night would be super hard to see.

Quote:
I stopped and got DH a starbucks on the way home and they gave me the wrong thing

I called and they knew they made a mistake...next time I come in I am supposed to tell them that Jesus said I can have a new one...the hispanic pronunciation of course, but still
Hehe. I think I'd say, "I need a caramel machiato in Jesus' Name!" Maybe you'll get a trenta size

Quote:
B peed a bit on the carpet this morning, freaked out and ran to the potty and peed there. YAY.
Go B!!!!!

Quote:

I do those and then forget to use them. HOw do you get a free bday drink..sign up for a maling list or something. Better check the site.
You sign up for their starbucks card. For every 15 drinks you buy, you get a free one and a free one on your birthday. When you get to goldstar status, your free drinks load to you card...although they have a nifty iphone app...so I just scan my phone and load $$ to the app. Easy and pretty cool. Starbucks are complete enablers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scaethach

This is Elements all spun up http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=482877095058775&set=a.3816507685147 42.99873.100000094676586&type=3&theater

I think it's if you have a registered gift card. You get all kinds of little perks with those.
So pretty! Saw that on ur facebook. Drool!!

Quote:
Holy crap!!! Twice Brianna peed in the potty this morning, and she usually poops while shes messing around in her room before nap. I explained to her if she needed to poop, she needed to go in her potty, since she wouldn't be wearing a diaper.

So I'm in the room with A, and all of a sudden I hear "I did"!! I went in there and she had pooped right in the potty!!!

I am SO impressed with her right now. I had also promised that daddy would take her for a new toy tonight if she pooped in the potty... so now he has an assignment.

This is her first intentional potty poop (she had one at 6 months when she was trying to pee.)
Alright! Looks like she's ready to toss the diapers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HookedByCarolyn
I just got back from my midwife appt. Baby sounded good, hr 156bpm. I gained EIGHT stinkin pounds in 1 month! Can you tell my morning sickness is gone? Lol I got a flu shot. My arm hurts. I won't be doing much today but I DO plan on finishing the hootie who. I took it with me to my appt and the nurses went crazy over it.
Yay for a great appt.! I need to get my flu shot soon. . I have asthma so if I catch the flu its awful. So far no flu when I get my vax. Cute that the nurses loved your knitting. My OB wants lessons, lol.
Old 10-02-2012, 11:52 AM   #306
Scaethach
Registered Users
seller
seller

I can't get the flu shots, I react to them - plus the fact the only years I've gotten the flu are when I've gotten the shots so I think the reaction lowers my immunity. I'm asthmatic too
Like my Facebook! Etsy
Scaethach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 11:58 AM   #307
msuk2girl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

My first flu shot was 3 years ago. I got all the flu-like side effects. Obviously it didn't give me the flue, but I was sick as a dog for a week. I was so afraid to get it the next year, but was fine. Haven't decided on this year. I just don't want to pass it to the kids if I get the flu or carry it.
Old 10-02-2012, 12:03 PM   #308
808mamaof3
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

The H1N1 shot was awful when I was pg. with E. They gave it to us in school (because of all our exposure to sick kids ), which I took at the recommendation of my OB and pediatrician...but then I caught the H1N1. It was def. a mild version but it kicked my butt. I can only imagine what the full version was, esp pregnant. We don't know if its FROM the vax or I had the mild version because I HAD the vax. At least E got the immunity, even though I suffered
Old 10-02-2012, 12:11 PM   #309
danigrace05
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
They're trying to make everyone at work take the new flu vaccine. I've only had the flu once and have never been vaccinated for it, but I've seen several people react after getting vaccinated so I'm not doing it. 25 years and I've only gotten the flu once, I will take my chances.
Old 10-02-2012, 12:27 PM   #310
EskimoStitches
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
I don't ever get the flu shot. Rb won't be anymore now that he is retired and the kids have only ever gotten the shot once because it was required for respite care which we got when RB was in the wtb (but never used, shoulda not gotten the shot). We vax almost fully but we have always opted out of the "might be beneficial" and annual vaccines.