Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-04-2012, 04:12 PM   #671
knibert
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: KAL ~ Knit for the love of it! Sept 30 - Oct 6

HI all, I read through the last page.

LOL Sonya on "saul's office". We are almost to watching it "live". Just watched episode 6 or 7, I can't remember now.

My day was nothing like I expected. Short version...the wire placement for the bx sucked. I almost fainted twice and the radiologist had had enought of me having to recover everytime I felt like I was going to faint. A "ten minute" procedure took three hours and the guy couldn't understand why it was hurting me so much...ah, maybe your local anestheic ran out after all that time???? Then we get to the sx center and I left the xrays in the car and DH drove off w/them and didn't answer his cell or the house number. He eventually got a message after I called my friend and told her to text him (I didn't have my phone w/me). It was one of those days. I am done and sore and don't want to do that again. I sure hope it is nothing after biopsied!

Advertisement

Old 10-04-2012, 04:14 PM   #672
knibert
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumminbeachbabe View Post

I'm ready to sleep for awhile. We are home now. Bubbles is sore and still not feeling well, but happy to be home.

I had my ultrasound (thank goodness for my OB being right next door to the hospital). We were having twins, but the second baby stopped developing. I'm grateful for the baby that is thriving, but trying not to think about the baby that didn't make it.
OH my, When it rains, it pours lately! I'm sorry Anjuli. Glad B is home. I was just about to ask if anyone heard from you.

Did you guys go to the ER last night because he didn't feel well?
Old 10-04-2012, 04:19 PM   #673
msuk2girl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Anjuli and Karyn. Awful.
Old 10-04-2012, 04:19 PM   #674
knibert
Registered Users
seller
seller

DH took kids out to science night at school. I am going to take a bath and get back in bed.
Old 10-04-2012, 04:20 PM   #675
Scaethach
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:

I'm ready to sleep for awhile. We are home now. Bubbles is sore and still not feeling well, but happy to be home.

I had my ultrasound (thank goodness for my OB being right next door to the hospital). We were having twins, but the second baby stopped developing. I'm grateful for the baby that is thriving, but trying not to think about the baby that didn't make it.
That explains the extra sickness, I'm so sorry

Quote:
Originally Posted by knibert View Post

LOL Sonya on "saul's office". We are almost to watching it "live". Just watched episode 6 or 7, I can't remember now.

My day was nothing like I expected. Short version...the wire placement for the bx sucked. I almost fainted twice and the radiologist had had enought of me having to recover everytime I felt like I was going to faint. A "ten minute" procedure took three hours and the guy couldn't understand why it was hurting me so much...ah, maybe your local anestheic ran out after all that time???? Then we get to the sx center and I left the xrays in the car and DH drove off w/them and didn't answer his cell or the house number. He eventually got a message after I called my friend and told her to text him (I didn't have my phone w/me). It was one of those days. I am done and sore and don't want to do that again. I sure hope it is nothing after biopsied!
Owwww. That sounds just terrible. FX it is nothing and the experience is over for you.
Like my Facebook! Etsy
Scaethach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 04:21 PM   #676
bumminbeachbabe
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
OH my, When it rains, it pours lately! I'm sorry Anjuli. Glad B is home. I was just about to ask if anyone heard from you.

Did you guys go to the ER last night because he didn't feel well?
I'll give you a timeline....

8-11:45 preschool (ran around and had a great time)

12:30ish we had lunch

3:15 he told me he had a tummy ache

4:30 he was crying because of the pain

4:50 triage nurse brings us back

7:00ish they tell us it is appendicitis and we caught it fast

9:45 he was out of recovery and in his room

We were discharged and home before 24 hours from onset of pain.
Old 10-04-2012, 04:22 PM   #677
bumminbeachbabe
Registered Users
seller
seller

Karyn, that sounds like a pretty crappy day. I hope that you get to take advantage of the rest you need.
Old 10-04-2012, 04:29 PM   #678
808mamaof3
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:

OMG, Anjuli, I'm so sorry!

Glad Bubbles is feeling better. You guys really caught that quickly. So glad it didn't burst.

Quote:

Ack, what an awful experience! Prayers and FX that this is behind you and your biopsy results are negative. Time for some pastries and nutella hot chocolate!
Old 10-04-2012, 04:30 PM   #679
Scaethach
Registered Users
seller
seller

It's great you caught it quick. My cousin nearly died from a burst appendix last year, she ended up having to drop out of her college term because she was in the hospital for so long. She'd had bronchitis a couple weeks prior and they said the abx left over from that in her system were probably what saved her life. She'd gone to the student clinic twice with severe abdominal pain and they told her it was stress/constipation?? and sent her back to her dorm.
Like my Facebook! Etsy
Scaethach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 04:40 PM   #680
danigrace05
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by knibert

Damn it man.