Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-01-2012, 10:27 AM   #21
kbz2002
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Swagbucks Challenge Thread - October

Quote:
Originally Posted by L J View Post
Not having a daily goal makes me sad! They could have left that forever and I would have been happy. My mom and I decided our goal today is 100.

I got it every day last month; I can't wait for the bonus to land! My goal this month is $25 in Amazon and $50 to Walmart. I want a weight set at Walmart so I'm going for that instead of the $50 Amazon.
I hope that even if they decide to get rid of just the daily goal they leave the ticker up there, I like to see how many I am getting for the day without having to go into my ledger. That's too time consuming.

Advertisement

Old 10-01-2012, 10:37 AM   #22
Adinanna'sMomma
Registered Users
seller

I'm so upset I could throw up. DH did a bunch of free one week trials for SB and I told him "make sure to set an alarm on your phone so you don't forget." He said, "do it on your phone." so I did. But unfortunately, we had a crazy busy week, I didn't see him very much, and at the time the alarm on my phone went off, I was at work and had forgotten my laptop at home, so couldn't get on to cancel anyway. The alarms went off the day before, so the day I was supposed to cancel was my school's fall festival so I was basically running around like crazy that day working. All this to say, I forgot to cancel and so did he. We both remembered....one. day. late. So now we have to pay for a mont subscription to emusic AND that stupid Gamehouse FunPass. Talk about a waste of money, and so much for being thrifty! So frustrated with myself and him.
Old 10-01-2012, 10:47 AM   #23
hishouseholdsix
Registered Users

My Mood:

All you ladies are motivating me to get back into Swagbucks and set aside a little extra money for Christmas. I got the day off to a good start with a 60+ point survey and 9 Point search
hishouseholdsix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 10:59 AM   #24
m0mof6
Registered Users

My Mood:
I got all 30 days! I do not like having no goal though I just not very motivated. I need that extrinsic motivation.
m0mof6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 11:04 AM   #25
earthflower
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

code on fb until 11:00
braggabile baragin is $5 walmart gc
earthflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 11:17 AM   #26
ambieone
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adinanna'sMomma View Post
I'm so upset I could throw up. DH did a bunch of free one week trials for SB and I told him "make sure to set an alarm on your phone so you don't forget." He said, "do it on your phone." so I did. But unfortunately, we had a crazy busy week, I didn't see him very much, and at the time the alarm on my phone went off, I was at work and had forgotten my laptop at home, so couldn't get on to cancel anyway. The alarms went off the day before, so the day I was supposed to cancel was my school's fall festival so I was basically running around like crazy that day working. All this to say, I forgot to cancel and so did he. We both remembered....one. day. late. So now we have to pay for a mont subscription to emusic AND that stupid Gamehouse FunPass. Talk about a waste of money, and so much for being thrifty! So frustrated with myself and him.
I've heard some people in the past have said that if your only a day over the free trial you can call and see if they will cancel it and not charge you. Its worth a shot!
ambieone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 11:25 AM   #27
B's Mommy
Registered Users
Formerly: All Fleeced Out
seller
seller

My Mood:

I need to order some checks, so does anyone know the best offer for SB to order checks? I saw one for 225 sb, but surely there is one better?

ETA: The one I've found is in TrialPay by 4checks.com - trustworthy company?

Last edited by B's Mommy; 10-01-2012 at 11:32 AM.
B's Mommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 11:31 AM   #28
HomeschoolinMomto4
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

has anyone done a free trial from the super rewards? It was supposed to credit right away and it hasn't. Not even in my ledger as pending. Does that mean it won't work?
Thanks
HomeschoolinMomto4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 12:09 PM   #29
Adinanna'sMomma
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambieone

I've heard some people in the past have said that if your only a day over the free trial you can call and see if they will cancel it and not charge you. Its worth a shot!
Yes, definitely worth a shot. Thanks!
Old 10-01-2012, 12:46 PM   #30
L J
Gazelle Intense
seller
seller

E Music is super easy to deal with; I forgot to cancel that one, too. They will refund you no problem.

I got 158 for the day, so I'm happy.

And I agree, even if they don't give bonus anymore I want my SBs earned for the day on a meter on the homepage. Going into the ledger takes too long.
L J is offline   Reply With Quote