Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-12-2012, 04:50 PM   #401
earthflower
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Swagbucks Challenge Thread - October

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpelephant View Post
Does anyone enter swagstakes?
I use the enter them a lot, like I "spent" a few thousand SB on them I like the tiered swagstakes. I never won so I gave up lol.

So far today I have earned 474 SB

Advertisement

earthflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 05:17 PM   #402
ambieone
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trynitey
I have not had luck on DH's account today. I have made my goal and I took a 150SB survey but when it was over it went straight to the trusted surveys page. There's no way I could prove I took it or anything so that was wasted time there. I still have about 60 that I need on DH's account, but have over 300SB on mine.
Was it on store brands? I just finished a 150sb survey and it did the same exact thing. I sent a ticket in asking them to check with the survey company and they just responded that there is no record. That's the fastest they've ever responded so I doubt they even checked.
ambieone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 05:22 PM   #403
Keiki
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

doing pretty good today thanks to two PL surveys. The first was for 60sb but it didn't show a progress bar and was taking FOREVER, so I kind of gave up and left the screen open and finished it 4 hours later, thankfully it didn't time out and I only had about 5 more pages to do. It was ridiculously long though! Then a super simple 150sb one on baby food

Waldorf dolls and Natural toys for your little Keiki
Stocking the first Friday of the month at The Enchanted Toybox Congo

Mama to Annamarie (7/11) expecting #2 August 2015!
Keiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 05:25 PM   #404
My Sweet Blessings
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambieone View Post
Was it on store brands? I just finished a 150sb survey and it did the same exact thing. I sent a ticket in asking them to check with the survey company and they just responded that there is no record. That's the fastest they've ever responded so I doubt they even checked.
i jsut did that survey and came here to complain same stinkin thing happened to me!!!!! so annoyed. I am only half way to goal, so I stuck through that stupidly boring survey to just be done with the day and it didn't credit! I sent a ticket
My Sweet Blessings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 05:44 PM   #405
avismomma816
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Um what is swag bucks?
Old 10-12-2012, 05:46 PM   #406
earthflower
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

swagbucks you take surveys, watch sbtv, do dailies (polls, noso) do special offers and then you redeem them for gc's or stuff. click on someones referral link and check it out!
earthflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 06:42 PM   #407
MellieEwing
Registered Users

Ugh...I am 38 weeks pregnant and caught a virus from DH, so needless to say, I didn't want to be on swagbucks today! Lol. Can't imagine what I would do without sbtv mobile! Seriously, it is probably the only reason I made my goal today!
MellieEwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 06:51 PM   #408
acwakip
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Sweet Blessings View Post
i jsut did that survey and came here to complain same stinkin thing happened to me!!!!! so annoyed. I am only half way to goal, so I stuck through that stupidly boring survey to just be done with the day and it didn't credit! I sent a ticket
UGH! Me too! I am so aggravated. I sent an email too, I hope to get some sort of compensation. Maybe if enough people complain, they will realize there was a problem. It was survey 189346, if anyone needs the number to reference.
acwakip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 07:11 PM   #409
Trynitey
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambieone View Post
Yep, that's the one. I was hesitant on taking it b/c if it's longer than 25mins I don't typically bother unless there s nothing else. There happened to be nothing else at the time when I was still trying to reach goal. I saw it on DHs account too and decided I wouldnt even bother. I did end up barely reaching goal with a 75sb survey on his end.
Need Extra Money? Swagbucks or Persona Paper
Trynitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 07:12 PM   #410
ambieone
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Sweet Blessings View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by acwakip View Post
UGH! Me too! I am so aggravated. I sent an email too, I hope to get some sort of compensation. Maybe if enough people complain, they will realize there was a problem. It was survey 189346, if anyone needs the number to reference.
If you guys end up getting credit, PLEASE let me know so I can contact them again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by avismomma816 View Post
Um what is swag bucks?
If you have time to take surveys online you can make a decent amount of $ every month. Most of us use swagbucks for amazon gift cards but you can buy all sorts of gift cards with it. Last month I ordered a papa johns gc and a childrens place gc along with my usual amazon gc's. Its worth checking out!
ambieone is offline   Reply With Quote