Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-18-2012, 09:25 PM   #591
earthflower
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Swagbucks Challenge Thread - October

I really like Amazon Prime, I have had two free subscriptions, one from Amazon Mom's free trial and one from buying a Fire Kindle. I like the fast shipping as well as not having to spend $25 to get Free Super Saver Shipping. I also like that you can "borrow" Kindle books free with Prime. And if you need something overnight for a gift or whatever, you pay just $4. You can also rent new movie releases for $4.

The only drawbacks are not everything is eligible for the free two-day shipping, the e-book library is limited, you can only "borrow" one free e-book a month and videos are limited. The library is poorly organized so it does take time sometimes to find what you are looking for. Also, no "queue", they don't save things for later viewing.

Advertisement

earthflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 11:02 PM   #592
My Sweet Blessings
Registered Users
seller

We have prime, but we don't pay for it. We are on my in-laws account. I honestly can't live without it. LOL I love being able to buy what I want without having to hit the $25 mark and I get it fast.
My Sweet Blessings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 11:02 PM   #593
Arizonah13
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I originally got a full free year from Amazon Mom and was so spoiled by it that we ended up paying for another year. I LOVE Amazon Prime - it is well worth the money (we do order from Amazon a lot). They say it's free 2 day shipping, but about 75% of the time, I get the stuff the next day - in fact, I'm usually kinda disappointed if I have to wait the full two days!

*sigh* Amazon Prime is so glorious.
Carolyn - Lucky wife to my sweetheart and even luckier mama to my sweet, long-awaited baby girls! (May 2011, my 9.15 lb c/s baby and November 2012, my little 7.10 lb vbac peanut). I'll never forget my three angels.
Arizonah13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 11:47 PM   #594
Arizonah13
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Wooo!! Got a 350 point survey on DH's account - it was all related to his work industry so I had to read the questions out loud to him, but I think the entire thing took 15 minutes. So, so awesome!
Carolyn - Lucky wife to my sweetheart and even luckier mama to my sweet, long-awaited baby girls! (May 2011, my 9.15 lb c/s baby and November 2012, my little 7.10 lb vbac peanut). I'll never forget my three angels.
Arizonah13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 04:28 AM   #595
emilyrebekah
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Just woke up with DS and checked my e-mail. TrialPay credited me for the CelebrateExpress offer. :I already hit goal for the day!
Old 10-19-2012, 04:55 AM   #596
kbz2002
Registered Users
seller
seller

I have amazon prime and I love it, so does my husband. We probably won't go without it now.
Old 10-19-2012, 06:05 AM   #597
Trynitey
Registered Users
seller

We have Amazon Prime. We use it all the time so it really helps! I think I get the benefits from it most around Xmas time since finding time to go out and shop when you have 3 kids is kind of tough when babysitting options are limited.
Need Extra Money? Swagbucks or Persona Paper
Trynitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 06:13 AM   #598
lecialefty
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trynitey
Finally got that code. I've missed every code for pretty much the past few weeks.

I had the eye tracker surveys but Chrome decided to crash and when I went back on in Firefox they were no longer there. So mad!

DH still hasn't had any luck with surveys and I'm having issues getting goal on his account. I think I've exhausted all the free trials in the past too.
So it's not just me - chrome crashed when I try to do the eye track surveys too.
lecialefty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 06:35 AM   #599
ambieone
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Thanks for all the opinions on amazon prime.....I think I'll sign up. I had a 30day free trail a few months ago and I really liked it. Plus, if I find gifts closer to the holidays it will be nice to get them in 2 days. We live in MD so if the package ships from the PA warehouse we usually get those next day.

I have some stuff on my wish list that I want to order so I think I'll get prime and then I'll get it quickly.

Oh, and my $50agc posted last night!
ambieone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 07:13 AM   #600
kbz2002
Registered Users
seller
seller

really not feeling well today, but working on goal with tv since I dq'd out of the surveys.