Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-22-2012, 04:06 PM   #751
Keiki
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Swagbucks Challenge Thread - October

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambieone View Post
Have you gotten the confirmation email yet? I've noticed with these offers that it won't credit until after you have gotten the confirmation email.
yes, I got that and I even used my cc, it's been a few hours so I'm going to send a ticket in.

Advertisement

Waldorf dolls and Natural toys for your little Keiki
Stocking the first Friday of the month at The Enchanted Toybox Congo

Mama to Annamarie (7/11) expecting #2 August 2015!
Keiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 07:33 PM   #752
emilyrebekah
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
I got costume express to credit on payment wall and cash crate finally credited. I should have saved one of them, but :shrug: I wanted my points and to make certain one of them credited so I made goal. I cashed in for my 5th AGC tonight.
Old 10-22-2012, 07:42 PM   #753
My Sweet Blessings
Registered Users
seller

bummer... i just got 3 cancellation notices from buycostumes. I had 2 orders for backing cups and an order for a halloween door decoration that all got cancelled all items I wanted! i did at least get SBs for them.... . why are they cancelling good orders???
My Sweet Blessings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 07:43 PM   #754
My Sweet Blessings
Registered Users
seller

bummer... i just got 3 cancellation notices from buycostumes. I had 2 orders for backing cups and an order for a halloween door decoration that all got cancelled all items I wanted! i did at least get SBs for them.... . why are they cancelling good orders???
Old 10-22-2012, 08:14 PM   #755
Arizonah13
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by emilyrebekah View Post
I got costume express to credit on payment wall and cash crate finally credited. I should have saved one of them, but :shrug: I wanted my points and to make certain one of them credited so I made goal. I cashed in for my 5th AGC tonight.
I sent in a ticket last night for the costume express I did on PW last night - did yours credit right away? It still hasn't credited for me.

And it IS weird that they are cancelling orders - I wonder if they figure those low $ orders aren't worth the "trouble" of having an employee box & ship them?
Carolyn - Lucky wife to my sweetheart and even luckier mama to my sweet, long-awaited baby girls! (May 2011, my 9.15 lb c/s baby and November 2012, my little 7.10 lb vbac peanut). I'll never forget my three angels.
Arizonah13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 08:20 PM   #756
earthflower
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

someone on swagbucks fb page said she got an order from buycostumes and it came in a huge box for a small item and they included a small sample size box of cereal
earthflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 08:29 PM   #757
ambieone
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

two of my oders to buycostumes got cancelled too but I placed another one today for a different item, so I'm curious if that one will get cancelled too.

I'm done for the night 770sb, I'll take it! I'm still waiting to hear back from PL about the 144sb survey, maybe they'll credit it tomorrow and it would count towards the goal......wishfull thinking!
ambieone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 08:56 PM   #758
My Sweet Blessings
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthflower View Post
someone on swagbucks fb page said she got an order from buycostumes and it came in a huge box for a small item and they included a small sample size box of cereal
My clown nose (needed for my costume) came in a normal size package, but the package was open and there was a sample of cereal. at first, I thought it was off and someone must have randomly stuffed that in there at the post office thinking it was suppose to be there since the package was open. nope, even said free cereal sample on the invoice. LOL .. very odd place to give out cereal samples
Old 10-22-2012, 08:58 PM   #759
My Sweet Blessings
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arizonah13 View Post
I sent in a ticket last night for the costume express I did on PW last night - did yours credit right away? It still hasn't credited for me.

And it IS weird that they are cancelling orders - I wonder if they figure those low $ orders aren't worth the "trouble" of having an employee box & ship them?

you'd think they would want to make customers happy. I mean, i am playing by the rules. shoprunner members get free shipping on select items and i bought those items. they can and do block certain items from being shoprunner eligible. that's on them, not me.
Old 10-22-2012, 09:01 PM   #760
Keiki
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

lol I got the free cereal too! I got a coloring book so I thought it'd come in an envelope, nope, it was in a huge box! Which seems odd since I didn't even pay shipping. My second one finally credited this evening thank goodness!

Waldorf dolls and Natural toys for your little Keiki
Stocking the first Friday of the month at The Enchanted Toybox Congo

Mama to Annamarie (7/11) expecting #2 August 2015!
Keiki is offline   Reply With Quote