Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 10-01-2012, 06:34 AM   #1
Registered Users
Smile New here and new to cd ;) Wesley Chapel, FL

I am just starting out w cd. I have been reading, reading, reading about all the options. I'm here for advice, ideas, support, and to buy and sell. I have been busy buying my stash so we can find what will work for my family. My husband and I are both teachers and we have three children. I'm hoping I can make cloth diapering work for us. Introduce yourself and share your ideas and tips to help me be successful. (I stripped all of my stash last night in my bathtub using funk rock ) I'm excited to start using my diapers!

MrsJennN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 07:05 AM   #2
Registered Users
Hi! I'm in Land O Lakes.

Cloth diapering number 2 now. Well 1 and 2, they're both in diapers. The biggest advice I have is to have variety in your stash. With my first I spent a ton of money on one type of diaper and hated it. Now I have a few different kinds because I find that different diapers work better in different situations. I'm much happier with cloth diapering this way.

Sent from my iPhone so please excuse the autocorrect craziness.
Wife to Kevin (10/21/06) SAHM to Mary-Grace (3/21/11) after years of infertility , Hannah (3/23/12) , and Jude (2/13/14)
HisGrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 09:03 PM   #3
Registered Users
Re: New here and new to cd ;) Wesley Chapel, FL

My best advice would be have variety as well, nothing is worse that having a stash full of the same dipe and not liking them Good Luck
Jlg325j is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 11:55 PM   #4
Registered Users
Hi ladies,

Just checking to see if you guys belong to the local CD or BW'g groups? We have a great group of ladies. PM me if you'd like a link to our FB pages.
Girlzworld is offline   Reply With Quote