Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-04-2012, 11:49 PM   #31
MommaTooters
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I'm tempted to get six freetimes, the flip covers and possibly even the Elementals....oh such tough decisions!

Advertisement

MommaTooters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 05:47 AM   #32
eschillo
Registered Users
seller

Re: Anyone looking for a deal on freetimes?

Cottonbabies has reps in here, so when someone posts about a sale that isn't authorized it's almost always shut down within a short amount of time, that's why it doesn't work anymore I suspect...has nothing to do with browsers.

Unless CottonBabies has the item on sale on their own website, it's not an authorized sale. So if you see a discount on one of their products that isn't listed on their own website, it's most likely unauthorized. Even discount codes need to exclude CB products...

it doesn't hurt you as the consumer, but it hurts us as the retailer when others don't play by the rules
eschillo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 05:48 AM   #33
qhorses8
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by newmommy13 View Post
Buy them. Look at what they are going for on fsot used...more than what you are paying with this deal.

Ugh...as for me? What to do, what to do. I have decided I really need these.
This is why I caved without trying them before. If I can use them and get my money back why am I sitting here debating.
qhorses8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 06:46 AM   #34
Kabuki24
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by eschillo View Post
Cottonbabies has reps in here, so when someone posts about a sale that isn't authorized it's almost always shut down within a short amount of time, that's why it doesn't work anymore I suspect...has nothing to do with browsers.

Unless CottonBabies has the item on sale on their own website, it's not an authorized sale. So if you see a discount on one of their products that isn't listed on their own website, it's most likely unauthorized. Even discount codes need to exclude CB products...

it doesn't hurt you as the consumer, but it hurts us as the retailer when others don't play by the rules
well said.
Old 10-05-2012, 10:47 AM   #35
newmommy13
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by eschillo

This is kind of ot but why doesn't cb allow sales? As consumer this dvds me the wrong way but I dont really understand why.