Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-01-2012, 02:35 PM   #21
kushie tushie
No Longer Here

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by twinpossible
My sister had her baby! She is named after me and looks just like me I am in love!
How sweet

Amanda . Blaming my phone for typos and crap.

Advertisement

kushie tushie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 03:16 PM   #22
Sunshine915
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
My sister had her baby! She is named after me and looks just like me I am in love!
Oh, that's so awesome! Congrats Auntie!
Sunshine915 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 04:17 PM   #23
sterlids
Registered Users
seller

Re: Lil Shamrocks - Week of Oct 1

3 pages already and the thread just started, wow y'all are chatty .

amanda sorry about the headaches are you staying hydrated enough? are your shoes messing with your back? do you need a new pillow? just a few things to consider.

stephanie glad you're going to talk with his therapist soon. i hope he can give you some insight but remember there is HIPPA and the doc/patient confidentiality clause that he MUST follow. just letting you know it may turn into a brick wall there.

twinpossible congrats on the niece and being her namesake! so sweet!

we do halloween and sunday my son said he wants to be a zombie. we'll just have to see about that. we go to the tower next to ours and then our own and that's it because he'll get plenty of candy. the towers are 9 stories and have 8 units each floor.

AFM: i'm doing fine and have an ob appt this morning! really just a doppler check to reassure me so hoping i get an u/s, i'll ask for one anyway. i want to see baby and how big s/he has gotten and see if there is a nub or not. i'm still feeling very strongly that it is a girl. oh i also have a dental appt this morning. not looking forward to it but haven't been to the dentist in two yrs. gonna ask them to put braces on my bottom teeth. i had braces for two yrs as a teen and they took the bottom ones off too early. i have two huge gaps and my teeth have spread apart some and i'm tired of food getting stuck in them.
Old 10-01-2012, 04:53 PM   #24
kushie tushie
No Longer Here

My Mood:
Not my pillow or shoes b/c it isnt a situational thing. Its consistant headaches. I'm starting to wonder if seasonal allergies is the problem.

Amanda . Blaming my phone for typos and crap.
kushie tushie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 05:21 PM   #25
amcess721
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

My kids are going to be Batman and Princess Batman... making their costumes out of Tshirts from salvation army - havne't really got a plan yet, just going to wing-it!

Do you Swag? I do! Click here to join swagbucks! Earn points. Get free stuff!
amcess721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 05:46 PM   #26
hcokasil
Registered Users
seller
seller

QOTW: oh dear, i have no idea what the kids will be for halloween...usually i'm on it and at least have things planned out by now. in the past i've kept them themed (cheeseburger/fries/shake, fireman/dalmatian/hydrant) And it means i have to do a lot of costume making since it's usually hard to find at least one part of the ideas floating around in my head at the store, but this year i don't feel like making costumes! i thought about recycling a bee and spider costume from a few years ago and making the oldest either a fly swatter or a can of bug spray, but really, i'm not sure i'm up for sewing anything! we'll see i guess...

i keep getting these weird pains in my belly, i can't quite decide if i think it's abdominal muscle pains or uterus pains. Not obviously uterus, otherwise i'd have called the doctor by now, but i'll definitely bring it up at my appt on wednesday. i still feel baby flutters, and i'm nauseous most of the day, so i'm not too worried...
Old 10-01-2012, 06:37 PM   #27
happymama1
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

twinpossible--congrats

ladies with headaches-- hope they go away soon!

Stephanie-- I agree with the PP about keeping contact via email so you can track it/proove it. I hope that the meetings are helpful and that you will find a way to access other resources that may be available to you in this situation. I would consider contacting United Way to see if they can connect you with any special agencies that could help with various needs and/or even pro bono legal help etc... I'm so sorry you are going through all of this...I am also sorry that your family is telling you to get an abortion....I'm so sorry I hope that this little one will be a source of hope and joy for you even in the midst of your pain and struggles right now.

All the costume ideas sound cute! What a cute idea to start thinking about...I really can't believe it is October already! I have no idea what my kiddos are going to be for halloween...but we will probably just decide at the last minute from our dress up clothes I'm all about saving money on costumes...and I'm totally jealous of your creative minds that are utilizing goodwill for costume fabric!! Maybe your ideas will inspire me to be more creative!

In baby news...I was definitely feeling flutters this evening....I love it and can't wait for more regular movement!
happymama1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 06:40 PM   #28
samham
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
How fun is that!!!! Congrats!
Old 10-01-2012, 08:49 PM   #29
sterlids
Registered Users
seller

posted in wrong thread.

Last edited by sterlids; 10-02-2012 at 04:07 PM.
sterlids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 10:44 PM   #30
eco-mum
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

So, DD told me she wants to be a witch. I plan on making her costume and got all of the fabrics/materials to do so. But.. I've never made a dress with sleeves! I've made several dresses for DD over the past two years but adding sleeves (long sleeves at that) is something I have no idea how to do. Any crafty mamas on here that can help me out here? Or provide links? I've been looking for long sleeve dress tutorials but can only find peasant dresses which isn't the look I'm going for. Oy. I am probably in way over my head