Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-04-2012, 03:59 PM   #61
sterlids
Registered Users
seller

Re: Lil Shamrocks - Week of Oct 1

my son was VERY active in utero and still is! i'm hoping for a chill baby as well. i'm really hoping that this one is like my hubby. our son is just like me and i love it and think it's great but idk if i can handle two that are just like me, lol. i'm the extrovert, chatty one and hubby is the introvert, calm one. i wouldn't mind having a shy child. especially if my intuition is right and the baby is a girl.

Advertisement

Old 10-04-2012, 06:08 PM   #62
twinpossible
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kushie tushie View Post
We just got back from the library and I'm so embarrassed!!! The kids totally ganged up on me. They bolted in two different directions. DD was pulling books off the shelves and DS was screaming crying and running around the tables. Having a total melt down. Eveytime I tried to get one they got louder. I finally threw them in the bathroom (where I'm sure the noise echoed but at least nobody was looking at us). Settled them down and hauled out butts out of there. I made DS say sorry to the Librarian. OMG sooo humiliating! I swear- I'm probably never going to get out of the house with these monsters once this baby gets here. Ah!
I guess we wont be going back to that library again. :/
It happens to ALL of us at some point. All I can say is it is normal and I am sure not the first or last time that librarian will experience this!
Old 10-04-2012, 06:41 PM   #63
kushie tushie
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by twinpossible

It happens to ALL of us at some point. All I can say is it is normal and I am sure not the first or last time that librarian will experience this!
Oh I know. Its just been one of *those* days. Then DH was a total a-hole when he got home from work (which is sooo unlike him). Now I'm in a bad mood :/

Amanda . Blaming my phone for typos and crap.
Amanda- wife to DH. Mama to W (2010), L (2011), H (2013) & expecting #4 Jan 2016
kushie tushie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 06:46 PM   #64
happymama1
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

amanda--my hubby is usually awesome too, but if he's having a bad day....it just zaps all the fun

I'm enjoying my super active toddler right now...mostly because she keeps up really well with my 4 and 6 year old. She is a total go-getter, which means that she is pretty independent, so I'm hoping all of the hard work will pay off in March when the new baby arrives!! As for this one...definitely hoping for a "go with the flow" "easy, textbook, baby".
happymama1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 07:01 PM   #65
love2row
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Anyone else just really fatigued today? I don't know if it's the change in the weather (it went form 80 yesterday to about 50 today), or if it's just me but I am off. I had a decent sleep last night, a good nap, and still just don't feel right. I woke up with a headache that lingered from last night & took my BP, which was normal. I'm guessing it's just one of those days, but man am I beat. I just really want to crawl into bed and call it a night, but have to wait for DH to get home. Hoping for a better day tomorrow.
Beth - blissfully married to Doug. DS - Liam & Welcoming #2 in March 2013 New SAHM & Labor Doula.

love2row is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 07:16 PM   #66
roseyroberts
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by love2row
Anyone else just really fatigued today? I don't know if it's the change in the weather (it went form 80 yesterday to about 50 today), or if it's just me but I am off. I had a decent sleep last night, a good nap, and still just don't feel right. I woke up with a headache that lingered from last night & took my BP, which was normal. I'm guessing it's just one of those days, but man am I beat. I just really want to crawl into bed and call it a night, but have to wait for DH to get home. Hoping for a better day tomorrow.
Me too! Extreme fatigue today. Got up at 6:45 by 8 I was so exhausted my eyes were crossing and I had only been awake 1:15 min. I crashed until noon.
Old 10-05-2012, 08:18 AM   #67
Christylkeller
Registered Users

My Mood:

Today I am 17 weeks and feeling tons of movement this morning! This makes me sooo happy! I won't fully be able to relax until our U/S on the 17th, but for now I am feeling pretty good.

Homeschooling mom to A- '01, M- '05, E- '08 and G born 3/5/13 VBA3C

Always missing my 17 weeker E 7/25/11
Christylkeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 01:53 PM   #68
lilbitcrunchy
Registered Users
Formerly: lovnbabygabi
seller

My Mood:

Great Christy!!

Fatigue- Yes! Last night it hit like a ton of bricks and I don't think I was any more active than normal. I was in bed at 8:30. I've not been able to fall asleep before 11 in weeks.
Old 10-05-2012, 03:52 PM   #69
amcess721
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

No movement being felt here at 15w2d... got myself a mocha frappe from MCD today trying to get baby jolting around, but it didn't work

Do you Swag? I do! Click here to join swagbucks! Earn points. Get free stuff!
amcess721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 05:09 PM   #70
Aussie Mumma
Registered Users

My Mood:

I am 17 weeks today! Had check up 2 days ago with midwife, heard bubs lovely heartbeat.. I had been feeling flutters but not so much in the last few days, anyone else experience quiet movement periods? Hopefully in the next 2 weeks movement will become stronger and more often.
Might ring midwife to see if i can check heartbeat again! I don't want to be paranoid all weekend!

Hope everyone else is doing well!