Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-05-2012, 05:25 PM   #71
lilbitcrunchy
Registered Users
Formerly: lovnbabygabi
seller

My Mood:
Re: Lil Shamrocks - Week of Oct 1

Yea it's totally normal for it to be intermittent this early on! I feel baby a couple times a day or just once that I recall, but I don't think I've totally missed day lately. And sometimes it's not until right before I fall asleep so I could easily have missed it.

Advertisement

Old 10-05-2012, 06:06 PM   #72
sterlids
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbitcrunchy View Post
Yea it's totally normal for it to be intermittent this early on! I feel baby a couple times a day or just once that I recall, but I don't think I've totally missed day lately. And sometimes it's not until right before I fall asleep so I could easily have missed it.
i've started feeling baby move pretty much every night now but it's still pretty light. before that it was about every 2-3-4 days for feeling movement. i'm ready for regular, stronger movement as well.
Old 10-05-2012, 06:12 PM   #73
TS8213
Registered Users

My Mood:
I don't feel movement daily, but I know s/he moves because the hard lump in my abdomen likes to move positions frequently. I'm guessing I have an anterior placenta again since I was feeling movement/flutters in the way early weeks. My doppler keeps my anxiety in check.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using DS Forum
TS8213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 07:13 PM   #74
miraclebaby
Registered Users
seller

I have started to feel the baby a bit more now.

I had to get a protection order yesterday. I have no idea where he is and so he hasn't been served, but i've been awarded temporary full custody of jake. My lawyer is going to file for legal separation so at least until things get rolling i will be able to retain full custody.
Court date is oct 24th for the protection order hearing. I'm adding a new deadbolt tomorrow. I hope he gets served soon, cuz waiting for him to just show up is scary.

Join me swagging http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/stephlawler
miraclebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 11:14 PM   #75
twinpossible
Registered Users

My Mood:

I have random movement too, sometimes right after I eat something the baby likes and then sit still but mostly in the morning when I wake. My bump also seems to warp sometimes.

miraclebaby: That must be unsettling. I agree a deadbolt is a good idea. I hope everything goes well on the 24th. Until then make sure you alert your children's school of the situation and inform them that the children can only leave with you.
Old 10-06-2012, 07:41 AM   #76
miraclebaby
Registered Users
seller

The only child covered is the baby, who only ever is here when i'm working, at my home where he can't come. The problem is he hasn't been served.

Yesterday our phones got cut off because of payment, he went out and got a TN number.

I'm so sad to realize this is it and i'm about to have a bunch of babies alone. I wish he'd get help.

Join me swagging http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/stephlawler
miraclebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 10:15 AM   #77
samham
Registered Users
seller

I'm 18 weeks now and was feeling good strong movements very often. I think he has turned inward though cause even though I still feel bumps I can't feel them on top of my belly right now. We have real ultrasound Thursday so excited about seeing him again.
Old 10-06-2012, 10:23 AM   #78
samham
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by miraclebaby
The only child covered is the baby, who only ever is here when i'm working, at my home where he can't come. The problem is he hasn't been served.

Yesterday our phones got cut off because of payment, he went out and got a TN number.

I'm so sad to realize this is it and i'm about to have a bunch of babies alone. I wish he'd get help.
My ex was an addict and alcoholic, and things got pretty scary a few times. While I can't imagine what it's like to be alone with 3 kiddos, I do know I made it with one. It hasn't been easy, I had to be on a lot of assistance and nearly lost my home, but we made it. Just keep your head up and stay strong. It does get better, even if it takes forever.
Old 10-06-2012, 12:50 PM   #79
eco-mum
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
How much weight have y'all gained so far? I'm 17 1/2 weeks and I've gained 7 pounds but can't remember if that's normal or not. I gained 40 throughout my pregnancy with DD and my midwife kept telling me to keep an eye on it (though I was eating normally so there really wasn't anything I could do about it!). Just hoping I gain less this time so I don't have to deal with anyone telling me to watch my intake, I refuse to diet while pregnant. I eat fruit and salads and chicken most and I don't eat fast food so I don't see anything I should cut back on ya know?
Old 10-06-2012, 02:05 PM   #80
twinpossible
Registered Users

My Mood:

I wouldn't worry about weight if you eat that healthy. It is totally normal to gain 30-50lbs. My midwife just says to eat healthy and watch for swelling or excessive gain.

miraclebaby: Even though he has not been served I would still tell the schools. Just to be safe. I know this is hard, I watched my mom go through it when I was a kid but I can say that having children makes you strong. He also had a **** addiction and he was abusing us. You are much more strong now then you would be if you did not have children, fight for them and for yourself. Stay present and find small positive things to do to keep your spirits up. My mom and I would take a walk on the beach or have a singing loudly while making pancakes morning or a pj and movie day. Cling to those babies, you can do it!

Over here I am having some round ligament pain today. Anyone else have this? I keep thinking I have to pee but I think it is just the ligaments near my thighs stretching.