Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-03-2012, 01:42 PM   #141
mvp529
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TinaDeanette
I just felt my cervix for the first time ever. It wasn't bad at all! What should it feel like during fertile times?
Hard to reach, very soft and squishy and you can feel a small opening.

Advertisement

Old 10-03-2012, 01:43 PM   #142
Tina5834
Registered Users
Formerly T***e
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvp529

I didn't get so far as to feel the opening yet!
Tina5834 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 01:44 PM   #143
Tina5834
Registered Users
Formerly T***e
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by newmommy13

why would someone say this?
They are almost 80 so I blame it on their age.
Tina5834 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 02:01 PM   #144
carlycurry
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: TTC 30+ Oct. 1-Oct. 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixed_chica View Post
Sorry for the lack of updates. I had to remove myself for a while, getting so fixated and upset over not getting pregnant and such.
Period is one week late, and all three tests are negative. I've had a ton going on lately so its probably that
I'm going to start going to gym again and try to focus on getting healthier and getting my house in order. Anything positive to get my mind off it.
I'm so sorry, mama. This is one frustrating journey, I'll tell ya that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinaDeanette View Post
I just felt my cervix for the first time ever. It wasn't bad at all! What should it feel like during fertile times?
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvp529 View Post
Quote:
I didn't get so far as to feel the opening yet!
Yep, around ovulation it should be very high up there and very soft... so high up there that you may have a hard time actually reaching it... that's how I can tell if it's low or high... when it's low it's like "bam" there it is... when high, I have to stretch my finger way up to find it.
Baby #3 coming July 2015
carlycurry is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 02:07 PM   #145
TonyKariTony
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
They are almost 80 so I blame it on their age.
Older people have a different way of seeing things and sometimes they can be insensitive when they have not experienced a loss themselves.
When I lost my baby, my mom basically told me that the baby was to small to even matter, she didn't use those words but the message was the same -it was just and egg, it never became a baby, etc.-
I was really mad at her for awhile, but I got over it, she is a great mom and didn't mean to be insensitive, she just doesn't understand what is like to lose a baby.

Last edited by TonyKariTony; 10-04-2012 at 08:55 AM.
TonyKariTony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 02:13 PM   #146
slyfoxy
Registered Users

Question?
Why don't anyone speak to me at all? I've posted some an not soul says a word to me but says they don't judge. I seem to be judged already by no one says anything to me. Have I done something not right on this thread? Or What? I thought found a forum that would really welcome me. Next when can I put a siggy?

My DH said he thought I found a supported place but I feel like a outsider. No I'm not lyning about going to go for surgeries.

What do I do to make myself known here?
slyfoxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 02:16 PM   #147
ElsieCayare
Registered Users

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by slyfoxy
Question?
Why don't anyone speak to me at all? I've posted some an not soul says a word to me but says they don't judge. I seem to be judged already by no one says anything to me. Have I done something not right on this thread? Or What? I thought found a forum that would really welcome me. Next when can I put a siggy?

My DH said he thought I found a supported place but I feel like a outsider. No I'm not lyning about going to go for surgeries.

I'm sorry that you don't feel that people have responded I thought that I have seen some posts responding to you.

Once you have 50 posts total you can get a signature

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DS Forum
ElsieCayare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 02:32 PM   #148
TonyKariTony
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyfoxy View Post
Question?

Sorry you are not feeling welcome mama, I'm pretty new to DS and some of the mamas here don't 'speak' to me as much as they do to other mamas that have been around longer, I don't take it personal, they just don't know enough about me yet...

TonyKariTony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 02:33 PM   #149
slyfoxy
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElsieCayare View Post
I'm sorry that you don't feel that people have responded I thought that I have seen some posts responding to you.

Once you have 50 posts total you can get a signature

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DS Forum
They did on a thread I started an only maybe 2 here an the others times I posted no one said a thing. I even posted about my surgeries coming up an all an seemed to be skipped. I feel so alone right now but at the same time hopeing i"m pregnant this time so will not have surgeries as I want to be pregnant so bad.

Thanks for the answer on the siggy too.
Old 10-03-2012, 02:37 PM   #150
slyfoxy
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyKariTony View Post
Sorry you are not feeling welcome mama, I'm pretty new to DS and some of the mamas here don't 'speak' to me as much as they do to other mamas that have been around longer, I don't take it personal, they just don't know enough about me yet...
Maybe me an you can be buddies. What you think? I'm feeling very alone due too lots of things going on and if not pregnant this time I'm going to be really down as I then have to go for surgeries very soon. I want me an DH to do it on our own without having surgery again. Today has been very hard on me as the day get closer for AF. I'm getting scared she will show..