Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-03-2012, 03:34 PM   #161
txmommytobe
Registered Users

My Mood:
Hi everyone if you don't mind please say a prayer. I had an hcg check and ultrasound because I have been having some pain. They could not see anything on ultrasound but their is fluid in my right ovary/tube. So I have to wait until Friday and then go back for a repeat hcg and ultrasound but at this point they are not ruling out ectopic pregnancy

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum

Advertisement

Old 10-03-2012, 03:35 PM   #162
Tina5834
Registered Users
Formerly T***e
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by txmommytobe
Hi everyone if you don't mind please say a prayer. I had an hcg check and ultrasound because I have been having some pain. They could not see anything on ultrasound but their is fluid in my right ovary/tube. So I have to wait until Friday and then go back for a repeat hcg and ultrasound but at this point they are not ruling out ectopic pregnancy

Praying so hard!
Tina5834 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 03:36 PM   #163
carlycurry
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: TTC 30+ Oct. 1-Oct. 7

slyfoxy --- I'm so sorry you didn't feel welcomed! Please know, if I didn't respond to a post, it was more than likely because the threads move so fast and I missed it!!

Praying you get your BFP soon, mama!!
Baby #3 coming July 2015
carlycurry is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 03:41 PM   #164
812ajack
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by txmommytobe View Post

So sorry mama Hoping it turns right for you. I know with a couple of my kids I had a LOT of pain with my ovary becoming enlarged (it looked like a softball on the screen and was SO big they couldn't even see anything else)and everything turned out ok (don't know about the fluid cause I don't think they ever looked for that) Praying yours is ok as well
Old 10-03-2012, 03:42 PM   #165
TonyKariTony
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:

for you mama...

TonyKariTony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 03:44 PM   #166
carlycurry
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:

Prayers that all is ok and that you feel better soon.
Baby #3 coming July 2015
carlycurry is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 03:49 PM   #167
slyfoxy
Registered Users

Quote:

Sending prayers up to heaven for you, an may you have a peace of mind soon that nothing is wrong. Keep your chin up an keep stress free.. what was you hcg numbers? Sorry if I missed it.. ((hugs))
slyfoxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 03:51 PM   #168
slyfoxy
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlycurry View Post
slyfoxy --- I'm so sorry you didn't feel welcomed! Please know, if I didn't respond to a post, it was more than likely because the threads move so fast and I missed it!!

Praying you get your BFP soon, mama!!
I'm starting to find out this thread is moving pretty nar fast. I'm now trying to keep up with everyone. WOW!!! today has been really hard on me.
Old 10-03-2012, 03:52 PM   #169
812ajack
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyfoxy View Post
I'm so sorry you've been having a hard time as well. I hope you get your BFP very soon also. I hate been older plus my SIL is a butt to me an hates me. I've even been told you've got 2 children you don't need anymore an here my SIL has said to us a lot of horrible things an also said to us she wished our children was never born an other things. We don't have no support from family as they don't know we;re trying again as if did they would put us down. So we're alone on trying again.
I've always heard people say that their in-laws are horrible but mine have been great every time we tell them we are PG (we generally don't tell people until we are about 3 mths along since my DH is petrified that I'll miscarry and having to go around and tell everyone (it happened before) Unfortunately its my own family that gives me grief. My sister lives 5 minutes away from and I haven't seen/spoke to her in a year and my mom comes and gets my kids for about 2 hrs every 2 weeks and that's about it for our relationship as well. I know if my dad were still alive things would be different but it's life. I've learned to adjust and have just realized that some people have wonderful supportive families and some don't. I just know that the cycle stops with me cause I will never allow the things that have gone on in my family to happen to me and my kids. They know while I may not always agree with their choices that I love them and support them.
Old 10-03-2012, 04:02 PM   #170
slyfoxy
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by 812ajack View Post
I've always heard people say that their in-laws are horrible but mine have been great every time we tell them we are PG (we generally don't tell people until we are about 3 mths along since my DH is petrified that I'll miscarry and having to go around and tell everyone (it happened before) Unfortunately its my own family that gives me grief. My sister lives 5 minutes away from and I haven't seen/spoke to her in a year and my mom comes and gets my kids for about 2 hrs every 2 weeks and that's about it for our relationship as well. I know if my dad were still alive things would be different but it's life. I've learned to adjust and have just realized that some people have wonderful supportive families and some don't. I just know that the cycle stops with me cause I will never allow the things that have gone on in my family to happen to me and my kids. They know while I may not always agree with their choices that I love them and support them.
My SIL has always hated me from day one I was in the family. When we got pregnant with our 2nd after TTC for 12 years my SIL said to us what ever we done to get pregnant was selfish. My SIL doen't have no ideal what all we've been through to get our 2nd an now we're trying again an we've not told anyone but my mother an she does but the rest I'll not tell as will cause us gief.