Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-05-2012, 03:43 AM   #231
carriek38
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: TTC 30+ Oct. 1-Oct. 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCPACandMommy View Post
Beta at16dpo 384! Progesterone was 49!
Stick Bean Stick!
Great numbers! You'll get another beta over the weekend, right? Then will they do an u/s next week? Keep us posted!

AFM--right after I posted about needing to get hpts, I stopped at WM on my way home. Cart full of stuff & I thought, "Hmmmm...maybe I should get some hpts from that bin full," when I ran into DP's boss. THAT could have been an awkward conversation

Advertisement

Old 10-05-2012, 05:49 AM   #232
carlycurry
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by carriek38 View Post
Great numbers! You'll get another beta over the weekend, right? Then will they do an u/s next week? Keep us posted!

AFM--right after I posted about needing to get hpts, I stopped at WM on my way home. Cart full of stuff & I thought, "Hmmmm...maybe I should get some hpts from that bin full," when I ran into DP's boss. THAT could have been an awkward conversation

So I take it you passed on buying some HPTs for now, huh?
Baby #3 coming July 2015
carlycurry is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 06:40 AM   #233
Tina5834
Registered Users
Formerly T***e
seller
seller

My Mood:
DD woke up screaming that he wanted to go outside this morning at 5am. I didn't temp until I had been up for about 15 mins. Is that gonna make a difference with my temp? It went down from yesterday.
Tina5834 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 06:46 AM   #234
leviandgarettsmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TinaDeanette
DD woke up screaming that he wanted to go outside this morning at 5am. I didn't temp until I had been up for about 15 mins. Is that gonna make a difference with my temp? It went down from yesterday.
From what I've gathered from all the other temping moms, I think you'll just have to scratch this one.

Sent from my iPad using DS Forum

leviandgarettsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 06:48 AM   #235
SpartyGuard
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Got my 3rd elevated temp so I'm officially in the TWW. I'm going out of town next weekend so I'm gonna test next Thursday at 9dpo just in case. I'm not expecting much but we'll see! I can say that I will wait until I get back to test anymore so DH can be with me but I don't know that I can promise that!
SpartyGuard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 06:54 AM   #236
carlycurry
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinaDeanette View Post
Yeah, don't count that temp... BBT should be taken as soon as you wake up, before getting out of bed and moving around at all.
Baby #3 coming July 2015
Old 10-05-2012, 07:01 AM   #237
Tina5834
Registered Users
Formerly T***e
seller
seller

My Mood:
Bummer. Hopefully it doesn't screw my chart all up. And why was my daughter screaming about outside?! It was 5am! That was the worst wake up call o all time.
Old 10-05-2012, 07:02 AM   #238
carlycurry
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Tina... did your OPK turn positive yet? Mine STILL HASN'T!! CD 15 today... I thought for sure it would be positive by now... guess I am going to O late this cycle... glad I am temping this time around or I'd be all sorts of confused.

This could be why I have always had a hard time getting pregnant... for a while I have always figured since I have a 28 day cycle that my O date must be right around 14 or 15... maybe not the case and I've just been missing O a LOT over the past 6 months. Although, with OPKs with the last pregnancy I got a positive OPK at CD13 then pretty sure I O'd on the 14th... so now I'm wondering if taking extra Vitamin B6 this whole cycle is making me O late or something!
Baby #3 coming July 2015
Old 10-05-2012, 07:06 AM   #239
Tina5834
Registered Users
Formerly T***e
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by carlycurry
Tina... did your OPK turn positive yet? Mine STILL HASN'T!! CD 15 today... I thought for sure it would be positive by now... guess I am going to O late this cycle... glad I am temping this time around or I'd be all sorts of confused.

This could be why I have always had a hard time getting pregnant... for a while I have always figured since I have a 28 day cycle that my O date must be right around 14 or 15... maybe not the case and I've just been missing O a LOT over the past 6 months. Although, with OPKs with the last pregnancy I got a positive OPK at CD13 then pretty sure I O'd on the 14th... so now I'm wondering if taking extra Vitamin B6 this whole cycle is making me O late or something!
Nope! They are getting darker though! This is insane! I wonder how long my cycle is gonna be though. Before the loss it was every 25 days. I'm so glad I'm charting!
Old 10-05-2012, 07:08 AM   #240
carlycurry
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Not that I'm happy you have a long cycle or anything, but I *am* glad to see I'm not crazy and my body isn't the only one doing this... It IS insane. I always have a 28 day cycle... I thought for sure by now I'd have gotten that positive OPK. I am wondering if our miscarriages have messed our cycles up somehow... this is my first *real* cycle after I had my D&C back on August 15th.

So weird... looks like you and I just might end up with the same ovulation day after all... who knows... I am getting frustrated... so ready to move on to the TWW!!!!
Baby #3 coming July 2015