Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-01-2012, 02:07 PM   #21
TonyKariTony
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: TTC 30+ Oct. 1-Oct. 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlycurry View Post
Whenever you get a positive on an OPK it means you will most likely ovulate within 12-24 hours from the time you got the positive. It's impossible to know if you did in fact actually ovulate without charting temps, though... OPKs just pick up on that LH surge, but you do not always actually O... the body can gear up to release an egg, and then not.

So if you got positives on OPK on CD 11 and morning of CD 12, you probably O'd sometime on the evening of CD 12 or did or will today on CD 13.

Just my guess.
Thanks Carly, if we don't get pregnant this month I'll definitely start temping next cycle...

Advertisement

TonyKariTony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 03:27 PM   #22
carlycurry
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyKariTony View Post
Thanks Carly, if we don't get pregnant this month I'll definitely start temping next cycle...
Definitely do! I got a BB thermometer a few weeks ago, and I'm so glad I did. I will have absolutely no question about when I O'd this cycle thanks to charting. This is my first month charting, too, by the way.
Baby #3 coming July 2015
carlycurry is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 04:02 PM   #23
mvp529
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyKariTony

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlycurry

Definitely do! I got a BB thermometer a few weeks ago, and I'm so glad I did. I will have absolutely no question about when I O'd this cycle thanks to charting. This is my first month charting, too, by the way.
Definitely start the temping sooner rather than later. It just give such an amazing picture of what your body is doing. Honestly if I could only do one: OPK or temp, I would temp/and observe cm and cervix.

Good luck to all of us this cycle!!
Old 10-01-2012, 05:01 PM   #24
carlycurry
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mvp529 View Post
Definitely start the temping sooner rather than later. It just give such an amazing picture of what your body is doing. Honestly if I could only do one: OPK or temp, I would temp/and observe cm and cervix.

Good luck to all of us this cycle!!
I completely agree! I am learning soooo much about my body this way!! It's really pretty amazing!
Baby #3 coming July 2015
Old 10-01-2012, 05:02 PM   #25
812ajack
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlycurry View Post
I completely agree! I am learning soooo much about my body this way!! It's really pretty amazing!
I SO plan on temping this next cycle. Does anyone know if being on any meds can affect it?
Old 10-01-2012, 06:00 PM   #26
beckstar
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaner View Post
I really hope you get pg this month (with me, too!) so we can be Due date month buddies again. LOL Welcome!
that would certainly rock.

it's my birthday month and i would be testing right around my birthday... sounds like a nice surprise!
Old 10-01-2012, 06:05 PM   #27
JCPACandMommy
Registered Users
seller

Hey mama's! Happy October!
I am suppose to test tomorrow but am so Scared and Nervous....I dont want to be let down like always before....KWIM! I'll be 14dpo tomorrow
I was having some cramping yesterday and didn't know if it was AF showing her face or Constipation but did have a BM (sorry if TMI!) today and cramping seemed to get better...Have had some kinda nauseated stomach off and on!
Could use all the Goodvibes and you mama's have!!

Lets bring on the BFP's in OCT!!!
Carissa~ Married to my Bestfriend and Soulmate Scott and Mommy to Aiden (04/10/08) TTC #2 after the loss of Blighted Ovum and Ectopic on Rt Ovary(10/25/12) and Blighted Ovum (07/28/13)
planning to and #2
Expecting our RAINBOW July 16, 2014!

My Ovulation Chart
JCPACandMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 06:45 PM   #28
mvp529
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCPACandMommy
I am suppose to test tomorrow but am so Scared and Nervous....I dont want to be let down like always before....KWIM! I'll be 14dpo tomorrow
I was having some cramping yesterday and didn't know if it was AF showing her face or Constipation but did have a BM (sorry if TMI!) today and cramping seemed to get better...Have had some kinda nauseated stomach off and on!

I'm nervous for you Carissa! It's funny but there are a few ladies in this group that I am in continual prayer for, and you are one of them. Of course I want everyone to cradle a sweet babe in their arms but those of you excellent women and moms who struggle just hold a special place in my heart. Praying tomorrow is your BFP!
Old 10-01-2012, 06:47 PM   #29
mvp529
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
[QUOTE="carlycurry"]

I completely agree! I am learning soooo much about my body this way!! It's really pretty amazing! [/QUOTE

I know! It gives me a new respect for God and how he designed us. Such amazing creatures!

Quote:
Originally Posted by beckstar

it's my birthday month and i would be testing right around my birthday... sounds like a nice surprise!
Sure would be awesome!!!
Old 10-01-2012, 07:42 PM   #30
carlycurry
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by beckstar View Post

My birthday month is October, too... and if I O when I think I will, then I'll begin testing on my birthday (October 13) -- how cool of a 30th birthday gift would THAT be!!!? What date is your birthday??

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCPACandMommy View Post

I am so praying for you and keeping my FX that this is your month, Carissa!!!!
Baby #3 coming July 2015