Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-01-2012, 07:56 PM   #31
Mamatoabunch
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: TTC 30+ Oct. 1-Oct. 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCPACandMommy View Post
Hey mama's! Happy October!
I am suppose to test tomorrow but am so Scared and Nervous....I dont want to be let down like always before....KWIM! I'll be 14dpo tomorrow
I was having some cramping yesterday and didn't know if it was AF showing her face or Constipation but did have a BM (sorry if TMI!) today and cramping seemed to get better...Have had some kinda nauseated stomach off and on!
Could use all the Goodvibes and you mama's have!!

Lets bring on the BFP's in OCT!!!
Oh goodness, praying for you and a BFP.

Advertisement

Old 10-01-2012, 08:41 PM   #32
tedcgh
Registered Users
seller
seller

Carissa- FX for you. I wouldn't be able to wait. I would probably POAS tonight and the morning. I seriously need to stop stocking my drawer with ICs.

Welcome to the new girls. Hopefully your stay is short.

AFM. Still in the 2WW. Fortunately what I thought was shaping up to be an anovulatory cycle was just a late O. It was shortly after my birthday so we didn't even miss although I had given up on the thought that I would O anytime soon. I am 7 dpo now.

QOTW: I did the necklace before I had any kids. I believe shortly after my first MC. It was right both times that I did it over my belly though. The wedding ring and wrist results were GBGGBGB. I want more kids but 7 seems like a lot for me.
Old 10-01-2012, 10:00 PM   #33
slyfoxy
Registered Users

Ladies I've got a question what does QOTW mean?

I want to wish all you lovely ladies luck on getting a BFP very soon.

AFM: I feel like I'm the oldest on here at the age of 40 soon be 41. Today has been a busy day or would had done been back on here a lot sooner but between paying my mother bills, going too nursing home ,check on mother an shopping it was a busy day.

I hope what was posted earlier by me that it was ok. If not just let me know as I'm very new too this forum an trying get a hang of it.

Got a few questions are we allowed too post photos of opk testing, BBT charts or other things? I do not want break any rules.
slyfoxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 10:02 PM   #34
leviandgarettsmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyKariTony
Hi ladies, I'm back... I've been posting on the waiting to O thread....
I have a question...

Ok... I got my first pos OPK on CD11, on CD12 I tested a.m. and p.m., the a.m. test was still positive, when I tested in the p.m. the line appeared to be a little lighter then in the morning but I couldn't tell for sure, today(CD13) I tested at around 10a.m. and it was definitely negative.... so... for those of you more experienced with OPKs, does that mean that I prob. O'd yesterday???
Assuming that you do O, it will occur anywhere from 12 to 48 hrs from your first positive result. But of course temping is the only way to confirm it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokoonchi
Hi! Can I join?
hokoonchi -- Camilla -- 30 years of age
I'm waiting to ovulate!
We're finally actively TTC again after a struggle with secondary fertility.
Never did a necklace test ... just an ultrasound!
mama! Hope your stay here is short & sweet. The necklace test is just a fun test to see what gender, what order & how many kids you will have. For example, my test said I would have G-B-G. The first 2 are right but the 3rd has yet to happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCPACandMommy
I am suppose to test tomorrow but am so Scared and Nervous....I dont want to be let down like always before....KWIM! I'll be 14dpo tomorrow
I was having some cramping yesterday and didn't know if it was AF showing her face or Constipation but did have a BM (sorry if TMI!) today and cramping seemed to get better...Have had some kinda nauseated stomach off and on!

I am so going to be stalking in the morning!!! FX this is your month!!!

Sent from my iPad using DS Forum

leviandgarettsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 10:11 PM   #35
leviandgarettsmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by slyfoxy
Ladies I've got a question what does QOTW mean?

I want to wish all you lovely ladies luck on getting a BFP very soon.

AFM: I feel like I'm the oldest on here at the age of 40 soon be 41. Today has been a busy day or would had done been back on here a lot sooner but between paying my mother bills, going too nursing home ,check on mother an shopping it was a busy day.

I hope what was posted earlier by me that it was ok. If not just let me know as I'm very new too this forum an trying get a hang of it.

Got a few questions are we allowed too post photos of opk testing, BBT charts or other things? I do not want break any rules.
QOTW is question of the week. Each week when I start the new thread, I post a new question or something fun. The heading is green in the original post.

You are doing fine with your posts. As for age, me & another mama on here are 40 as well, though I just turned 40 in June. But you are still in good company.

Pics or links to charts are always welcome & pics of BFPs are mandatory!!! We all love to squint!

Old 10-01-2012, 10:22 PM   #36
slyfoxy
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by leviandgarettsmom View Post
QOTW is question of the week. Each week when I start the new thread, I post a new question or something fun. The heading is green in the original post.

You are doing fine with your posts. As for age, me & another mama on here are 40 as well, though I just turned 40 in June. But you are still in good company.

Pics or links to charts are always welcome & pics of BFPs are mandatory!!! We all love to squint!

Thank you for explaining what QOTW meant.

I'm glad too know I'm not alone on my age. I can't believe I'll be 41 in Nov but praying I'll get a BFP this month because of my mothers 74 birthday. When I seen her today we was talking and I told her if not pregnant this month will be having my surgeries done. Then my mother said she really hopes I'm pregnant so will not have to go through my surgeries. Gosh it would be great as that would also make a wonderful gift to me also. Because when have my surgeies in middle oct I may not be able to do anything until close to Dec.

Now on photos I take a lot of opk testing photos as I always test 3x a day. That was why was wondering was it ok to post photos of stuff like that. If I ever get a BFP I'll sure will post it. I never have the nerve to test early. like many ladies do. Guess were I've seen so many - I just can not stand to see another.

Again thanks for the welcome.
slyfoxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 10:41 PM   #37
Tina5834
Registered Users
Formerly T***e
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by slyfoxy

Thank you for explaining what QOTW meant.

I'm glad too know I'm not alone on my age. I can't believe I'll be 41 in Nov but praying I'll get a BFP this month because of my mothers 74 birthday. When I seen her today we was talking and I told her if not pregnant this month will be having my surgeries done. Then my mother said she really hopes I'm pregnant so will not have to go through my surgeries. Gosh it would be great as that would also make a wonderful gift to me also. Because when have my surgeies in middle oct I may not be able to do anything until close to Dec.

Now on photos I take a lot of opk testing photos as I always test 3x a day. That was why was wondering was it ok to post photos of stuff like that. If I ever get a BFP I'll sure will post it. I never have the nerve to test early. like many ladies do. Guess were I've seen so many - I just can not stand to see another.

Again thanks for the welcome.
Yes! Pics of any kind that involve peeing on sticks is welcome!
Tina5834 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 10:44 PM   #38
TonyKariTony
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCPACandMommy

FX for you mama, I really hope October is a good month for us!!!!
to all of us

Quote:
Originally Posted by leviandgarettsmom

Assuming that you do O, it will occur anywhere from 12 to 48 hrs from your first positive result. But of course temping is the only way to confirm it.
Of course!!! I knew I should have purchased that BBT!!! ...
But I have not given my DH a break in the last 3 days, and I don't plan on giving him one for at least one more day!!!! JUST TO BE ON THE SAFE SIDE!!!!

TonyKariTony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 10:44 PM   #39
leviandgarettsmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TinaDeanette

Yes! Pics of any kind that involve peeing on sticks is welcome!
While I am over the thread in general, Tina, here, is my VP of POAS! Lol

Old 10-01-2012, 11:49 PM   #40
Tina5834
Registered Users
Formerly T***e
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by leviandgarettsmom

While I am over the thread in general, Tina, here, is my VP of POAS! Lol

Hahaha! Boom! I'm In charge now. Start peeing!
Tina5834 is offline   Reply With Quote