Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-09-2012, 07:21 AM   #41
dagmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: August 2011 - October chat

Naomi--things will get better you are being proactive and that is awesome. As for the injuries so sorry!!!

Britt beautiful pics. I love fall, I never realized how much until I do not have it.

Hallie--He is so beautiful I am crying over here for you. I am a major dog person and I have a special place in my heart for all dogs and boxers!! I do not have a boxer but I know I will have one one day. I have 4 doggies I am dealing with now and 2 of them or toward the end of there life.

Seirra (my pit mix) had her back leg give out and she was not walking on it for a day. Turns out she had the case of the Gerties (what we call crazy out of nowhere injuries or sicknesses that go away in 24 hrs) bc she is perfectly fine. I will get that leg checked out bc I am fearing hip dysplexia but she is to old for surgery so I do not think we will put her through that. Seirra is by far Peyton's favorite dog--it is so obvious--they search each other out and Peyton always just hangs out with her and says "Hi Arra."

Advertisement

dagmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 07:26 AM   #42
estradaamyl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
I feel stupid even complaining, but I'm still sick. I had what I thought was the flu on Thursday/ Friday. Still can't eat much besides bread and bananas 5 days later. I had my period but it sure does feel like MS. Smells really knock me over. Ugh. Sorry to rant. I just want to feel normal again.
estradaamyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 07:28 AM   #43
sblakeley
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Hey gang

Checking in from China we are doing well and adjusting to life here. My big challenge is cooking. I posted "in the kitchen" forum about that. If you have raw/vegetarian/vegan/from scratch recipes or blogs or whatnot I would love them.

Amy if I'm remembering right you guys are veggies or vegans?

You can read all about our exploits in the blog link below!

Little Miss is still not walking alone. She has been furniture cruising since 10 months and we have her down to one hand held now. The food here is doing her weight issues good, all the sudden she has a double chin which is huge for her!

Knock on wood, no one has been sick yet. We've had occasional tummy issues but they exit we no lingering effects if you catch my drift. The worst thing so far is when Little Miss fell and we had to take her to a local hospital for stitches, talk about filthy, scary and confusing. I will no longer take care first, payment second for granted. (it was about $150 USD for the visit not expensive but there was a whole room full of children just waiting for someone to bring money just for them to see a doctor, seriously heartbreaking).

Hope everyone has a great day it's my bed time.
Old 10-09-2012, 07:28 AM   #44
sblakeley
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Hey gang

Checking in from China we are doing well and adjusting to life here. My big challenge is cooking. I posted "in the kitchen" forum about that. If you have raw/vegetarian/vegan/from scratch recipes or blogs or whatnot I would love them.

Amy if I'm remembering right you guys are veggies or vegans?

You can read all about our exploits in the blog link below!

Little Miss is still not walking alone. She has been furniture cruising since 10 months and we have her down to one hand held now. The food here is doing her weight issues good, all the sudden she has a double chin which is huge for her!

Knock on wood, no one has been sick yet. We've had occasional tummy issues but they exit we no lingering effects if you catch my drift. The worst thing so far is when Little Miss fell and we had to take her to a local hospital for stitches, talk about filthy, scary and confusing. I will no longer take care first, payment second for granted. (it was about $150 USD for the visit not expensive but there was a whole room full of children just waiting for someone to bring money just for them to see a doctor, seriously heartbreaking).

Hope everyone has a great day it's my bed time.
Old 10-09-2012, 08:16 AM   #45
Lifeisjoy
Registered Users
Formerly: Chatt-townmommy
seller
seller

My Mood:

CUTE pic Britt!
Alison, thankyou, yes our boxer was the sweetest dog and so loyal, he thought he was human too he let the kids lay on him etc..
Amy, are you sure your not preggo or something??
Mama to Malachi(12/31/08) and Micah(8/13/11) and with #3!
Lifeisjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 09:07 AM   #46
mommabritt
Registered Users
seller

Location: Currently MO; but wherever the Marines send us. SoCal at heart.
My Mood:
Naomi, sending you hugs and prayers. It can NEVER hurt to seek help. The best marriages even need help sometimes. It only shows that it's important and worth working for.

Amy, POAS woman!! I think I remember you saying Ray had a vasectomy (didn't he?) but things happen.... I hope you feel better though!

Sarah, wow. I have a soft heart for children in need and I think I'd cry right then and there. ;( I'm sorry little miss was hurt.

Anyone know how to cure a BAD attitude from a 4 year old?? Whew Nathan is wearing me down!

***IDSO Salt Water Sandals- White, Toddler 7***
mommabritt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 07:47 AM   #47
estradaamyl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Yah! I'm feeling just about back to normal. Whoo hoo! My period is still here (longest one in a very long time)so I'm guessing I'm probably having an early mc if anything. I think I'd rather not know.

for all you ladies! We've had a rough start to Fall. Positive healing vibes for everyone.
Old 10-11-2012, 12:21 PM   #48
Lifeisjoy
Registered Users
Formerly: Chatt-townmommy
seller
seller

My Mood:
Aww! Amy, well i hope you end up ok either way

Well hubby and I are getting a separation- of laundry that is! He told me the other day "i hate that my clothes are always wrinkled" to which i say "well i cant always fold them out of the dryer...kids and all that" (our dryer is right at the top of the stairs with no gate on it) so it alwayss sits until the baby is sleeping. Uggg and I am not ironing!!
So his clothes are in a separate hamper now LOL. I told him to do his own.
What do yall do with your and hubbys clothes?
Mama to Malachi(12/31/08) and Micah(8/13/11) and with #3!
Lifeisjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 01:47 PM   #49
mommabritt
Registered Users
seller

Location: Currently MO; but wherever the Marines send us. SoCal at heart.
My Mood:
I do laundry every day. I loathe doing multiple loads back to back so I make sure that it doesn't pile. I wash and fold everyone's clothes and put away mine and Harper's. I separate the rest by person and the boys and Dh are responsible to put their clothes up (Caleb helps Nathan with hang-up things). It works for us!

***IDSO Salt Water Sandals- White, Toddler 7***
mommabritt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 02:13 PM   #50
estradaamyl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
:yeah that: just replace "Harper" with "Casper" and it's about the same. Most days I put away Ray's laundry. Just depends on my mood. Ha!

Oh and Ray's biggest laundry complaint? He used to run out of clean clothes before we had kids. He would have to wear stuff he normally wouldn't pick first. Now he says the clothes are put in the basket and magically appear clean and put away when he gets home. He says it makes choosing outfits harder when he has lots of choices.

Last edited by estradaamyl; 10-11-2012 at 02:16 PM.