Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-11-2012, 05:45 PM   #101
carlycurry
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Two week wait - Oct

Quote:
Originally Posted by mvp529 View Post
With that dip, and rise today, I would say O yesterday. I always have a hard time bding after O....I need a rest! LOL

Looks like you were really gettin' busy during the time you thought you were Oing a week before.

We went full steam ahead thinking I was going to O on CD14 or CD15 like normal... my dang body had to go and screw us all up or we'd of for sure had a darn good chance with all that BDing!!

Advertisement

Baby #3 coming July 2015
carlycurry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 06:17 PM   #102
Colorwithwords
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TinaDeanette

This! For real, I've checked my chart 15 times! Like, is something gonna magically change?!
A few months ago I was lamenting to a friend of mine via text this same thing... And totally sent it to my dad on accident!! Whoops!

I'm glad I'm not the only chart watcher even though nothing happens! I don't even temp so really it's just like looking at a glorified calendar lol
Old 10-12-2012, 08:24 AM   #103
linzbear
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
6 dpo. Tested today, stark white (as expected). And thus begins the pee test marathon!

ExtBFing, ERFing, CDing, bedsharing mama to Lucas (2-21-09), Gabriel (4-16-11), Elliot (1-17-14), and loving wife to Rodd
linzbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 10:12 AM   #104
Tina5834
Registered Users
Formerly T***e
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by linzbear
6 dpo. Tested today, stark white (as expected). And thus begins the pee test marathon!
Haha! Yes!
Tina5834 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 10:41 AM   #105
MyGlorylife
Registered Users
Formerly: WrapHappy
seller
seller

My Mood:

okay I officially feel like I am peeing a lot and am feeling wayyy tired and "off". not feeling nauseated but feeling kinda sicky like. Oh how I hope this is all official symps! I normally do not get very nausous until about 6ish weeks but the tired and the peeing I get right away. I slept last night and I am already dragging.

For now I will call them phantom symps- anyone else think the *feel* something???
MyGlorylife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 03:37 PM   #106
linzbear
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Yeah, well, I keep imagining lines where there are none. I keep swearing I see something, but then it's not there at the next glance.

Even took a picture, magnified, and fiddled with it in Photoshop. A whole lotta nuffin :P

And I have a slight ache on my right side.

Psychosomatic stuff driving me bananas

ExtBFing, ERFing, CDing, bedsharing mama to Lucas (2-21-09), Gabriel (4-16-11), Elliot (1-17-14), and loving wife to Rodd
Old 10-12-2012, 10:08 PM   #107
MacMomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyGlorylife
okay I officially feel like I am peeing a lot and am feeling wayyy tired and "off". not feeling nauseated but feeling kinda sicky like. Oh how I hope this is all official symps! I normally do not get very nausous until about 6ish weeks but the tired and the peeing I get right away. I slept last night and I am already dragging.

For now I will call them phantom symps- anyone else think the *feel* something???
Last night I had marathon pees. Plus, when DS woke up at 1:30 am, I felt deliriously tired. I mean, I'm always tired at that time of the night, but this was more intense for sure. So begins the over analyzing of symptoms until I can begin over analyzing per sticks.

"But I am not ashamed, for I know whom I have believed, and I am convinced that He is able to guard until that Day what has been entrusted to me"
MacMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 07:10 AM   #108
linzbear
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

7dpo. BFN. I have always got early positives so I'm a little bummed.

Old 10-13-2012, 07:31 AM   #109
Dani_Phen
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm imagining symptoms for sure now...I have a dull "pain" in my lower back (like I did with Ds for the first 3 weeks), having wild dreams (same first few weeks), keep having cramping, feel really tired (I'm sure this is from just being busy for the last 2 weeks without a break), tender breasts (tho I'm sure they aren't near as tender as I remember them with Ds)...Still, I seem to keep thinking maybe they are b/c of a bean. I'm really hoping we caught an egg this month!! I don't want to go on provera/clomid next month!!! I POAS this morning and stark white. According to the OB I should be on CD#22 and 8dpo but from what I saw on the OPK's I am only 5dpo. The opk from this morning tho was darker than the rest since monday. hmmm...

ETA: I never got a bfp by poas with Ds until I was almost a month in.

Last edited by Dani_Phen; 10-13-2012 at 07:34 AM.
Dani_Phen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 09:35 AM   #110
geetabean
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyGlorylife View Post

This all sounds very promising! Keeping my fingers crossed for you and sending lot's of !!!