Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-13-2012, 09:35 AM   #111
MyGlorylife
Registered Users
Formerly: WrapHappy
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Two week wait - Oct

dpo5 today for me... plan to start poas like a mad women come monday. You can add to the list of symps on and off breast tenderness. Even my husband looked at me last night and said "you really seem like you are- I've kinda got my hopes up", made me feel less crazy that someone else in my life is noticing some different hings as well. My cervix though is nt doing anything glorious although I have a lot more white cm than normal =)

Advertisement

MyGlorylife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 09:36 AM   #112
geetabean
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dani_Phen View Post
I'm imagining symptoms for sure now...I have a dull "pain" in my lower back (like I did with Ds for the first 3 weeks), having wild dreams (same first few weeks), keep having cramping, feel really tired (I'm sure this is from just being busy for the last 2 weeks without a break), tender breasts (tho I'm sure they aren't near as tender as I remember them with Ds)...Still, I seem to keep thinking maybe they are b/c of a bean. I'm really hoping we caught an egg this month!! I don't want to go on provera/clomid next month!!! I POAS this morning and stark white. According to the OB I should be on CD#22 and 8dpo but from what I saw on the OPK's I am only 5dpo. The opk from this morning tho was darker than the rest since monday. hmmm...

ETA: I never got a bfp by poas with Ds until I was almost a month in.
It kinda sounds like you're preggo! Looking forward to when you start poas!
Old 10-13-2012, 09:39 AM   #113
geetabean
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyGlorylife View Post
dpo5 today for me... plan to start poas like a mad women come monday. You can add to the list of symps on and off breast tenderness. Even my husband looked at me last night and said "you really seem like you are- I've kinda got my hopes up", made me feel less crazy that someone else in my life is noticing some different hings as well. My cervix though is nt doing anything glorious although I have a lot more white cm than normal =)
The cervical position and cm are the hardest things for me. I never seem to read my cm correctly. I feel like I need a professional in my house who can analyze cm for me so I know whats going on! It's awesome that you know your cervix so well.
Old 10-13-2012, 09:46 AM   #114
Tina5834
Registered Users
Formerly T***e
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by geetabean

The cervical position and cm are the hardest things for me. I never seem to read my cm correctly. I feel like I need a professional in my house who can analyze cm for me so I know whats going on! It's awesome that you know your cervix so well.
Google cervical mucous and tons of pics come up. Just be prepared that its pictures of actual CM!
Tina5834 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 09:49 AM   #115
geetabean
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TinaDeanette

Google cervical mucous and tons of pics come up. Just be prepared that its pictures of actual CM!
I've looked at pictures, but mine never seems to look like it should during the right times. It all kinda looks the same to me. HA!
Old 10-13-2012, 11:14 AM   #116
Colorwithwords
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I just looked at cm pictures and totally grossed myself out! LOL!

So today is cd22. Of my last 7 cycles, 4 times I started spotting on cd22. One time I was pregnant (miscarriage). One time I think I just didn't write in FF that I spotted. And one time I didn't start spotting til cd 26.

I'm not spotting yet today! Though I'm sure ill start as soon as I hit send lol. If I can make it through Monday without spotting I might start to get excited!
Old 10-13-2012, 11:24 AM   #117
Tina5834
Registered Users
Formerly T***e
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorwithwords
I just looked at cm pictures and totally grossed myself out! LOL!

So today is cd22. Of my last 7 cycles, 4 times I started spotting on cd22. One time I was pregnant (miscarriage). One time I think I just didn't write in FF that I spotted. And one time I didn't start spotting til cd 26.

I'm not spotting yet today! Though I'm sure ill start as soon as I hit send lol. If I can make it through Monday without spotting I might start to get excited!
Ya, those pics made me gag but they were informative!
Tina5834 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 02:00 PM   #118
Danielle0407
Registered Users

I haven't tested again, but now I'm starting to wonder what the heck is going on with my body. I don't temp, but I had all the signs of ovulation 2 weeks ago. Now this past thursday and again today I've got EWCM again. Boobs don't hurt that bad and no bloating. This is CD 28 but I usually have 30-31 day cycles. I'm thinking hormones are still a mess since my miscarriage.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
Old 10-14-2012, 02:05 PM   #119
carlycurry
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielle0407 View Post
I haven't tested again, but now I'm starting to wonder what the heck is going on with my body. I don't temp, but I had all the signs of ovulation 2 weeks ago. Now this past thursday and again today I've got EWCM again. Boobs don't hurt that bad and no bloating. This is CD 28 but I usually have 30-31 day cycles. I'm thinking hormones are still a mess since my miscarriage.

When was your miscarriage?

I had a D&C on August 15th, didn't get my first period until Sept. 21st, then figured everything would be back to normal with my 28 day cycles, Oing around CD14 ... ha... I was so wrong... I didn't O until CD20... I think the first cycle after a miscarriage can be VERY screwy/lengthy.

that you figure it all out soon!!
Baby #3 coming July 2015
carlycurry is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 02:50 PM   #120
Danielle0407
Registered Users

My miscarriage was Aug 17, I was just about 6 weeks along. My next cycle started Sept 17.