Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-16-2012, 09:27 AM   #161
Tina5834
Registered Users
Formerly T***e
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvp529

Your awesome, thanks!

That's a pretty big drop, I agree. If that were my body it would mean AF was on her way. My temp always drops a few days before. I hope I'm not dashing your hope. Of course we are all hopeful until she shows. Just my honest and loving opinion.

How's your body feeling?
I'm having cramps. If my cycle goes back to what it was before the loss then AF is due tomorrow. I guess time will tell. Stupid body

Advertisement

Tina5834 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 09:29 AM   #162
carlycurry
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Two week wait - Oct

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinaDeanette View Post
I'm having cramps. If my cycle goes back to what it was before the loss then AF is due tomorrow. I guess time will tell. Stupid body
I'm still hopeful for you..
Baby #3 coming July 2015
carlycurry is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 09:33 AM   #163
MyGlorylife
Registered Users
Formerly: WrapHappy
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlycurry View Post
No, it was just a little bit last night... bright pink colored, but only when I wiped. If I had not examined the TP I easily could have missed it... but it went on for about 30 minutes (I peed at least 3 times in that half hour to keep wiping and checking, lol) ... I was cramping as well, but that stopped about an hour or two after the spotting... no cramping at all today.

I feel *very* hopeful this was implantation!!!
sounds like implantation to me!!!
MyGlorylife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 09:36 AM   #164
danigrace05
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Hey ladies.
I thought I was being killed by the stomach virus from hell, but it was actually an ectopic pregnancy. This caused my left tube to burst and I was bleeding internally. I went from tues-Fri thinking it was a virus and went to the ER, almost got sent home for Hyperemesis gravidarum, but I begged for an ultrasound and then they saw the damage and did surgery. Today is the first day I've been able to eat, but I'm feeling a lot better.
I just wanted to give an update and reach out for support from anyone with experience in TTC with one tube.
Old 10-16-2012, 09:37 AM   #165
Tina5834
Registered Users
Formerly T***e
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by danigrace05
Hey ladies.
I thought I was being killed by the stomach virus from hell, but it was actually an ectopic pregnancy. This caused my left tube to burst and I was bleeding internally. I went from tues-Fri thinking it was a virus and went to the ER, almost got sent home for Hyperemesis gravidarum, but I begged for an ultrasound and then they saw the damage and did surgery. Today is the first day I've been able to eat, but I'm feeling a lot better.
I just wanted to give an update and reach out for support from anyone with experience in TTC with one tube.
Omg! I'm sorry mama! I hope you recover well!
Tina5834 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 09:38 AM   #166
geetabean
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by danigrace05 View Post
Hey ladies.
Oh my goodness, mama! What an awful week! I hope you start feeling better soon!
Old 10-16-2012, 09:43 AM   #167
carlycurry
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Hey ladies.
Oh my gosh, Danielle! I am so sorry... how terrible. Thank God they finally saw it... Oh, you poor thing!!! I have been wondering where you were....

Hope you get to be feeling better soon... Lots of love to you, girl.
Baby #3 coming July 2015
carlycurry is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 09:46 AM   #168
MyGlorylife
Registered Users
Formerly: WrapHappy
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Hey ladies.
I am so sorry to hear all that. you sounds like you are taking it in stride. I have a fried who had an eptopic and a few months after she got prego with #2.
MyGlorylife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 09:52 AM   #169
mvp529
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I'm so sorry! I'm so glad you insisted in that US. Praying for your healing. Do you have to have anymore intervention for it?
Old 10-16-2012, 10:03 AM   #170
Colorwithwords
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Well I managed not to spot this month but only had a 24 day cycle! cd1 for me.