Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-15-2013, 08:06 PM   #1
lakemama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Arrow SOLD PLEASE DELETE

We're PLing so I'm parting with the dipes in my very large stash that aren't getting loved as much. These are the diapers at our lake house, so they get only summer use in a 40 diaper rotation. VERY well cared for, no holes. All are first quality, serial numbers visable on most, tags in excellent condition.

**UPDATE** 6 Old Style BGEs in VGUC LEFT **TAKE ALL 6 for $100PPD**

These are left, all VGUC
1 grasshopper
1 butternut
1 white
3 twilight

Now for the VGUC* These have some shading, but again it's minimal. I'll note detail as relevant.

3 VGUC Twilight $20ppd each- Good snaps on all. These all have light shading, should sun out. It didn't show up in photo, but you can see upon inspection pretty clearly in 2 of the 3. 2 are the super soft non pill fabric. One of these has the least shading, the other the most. Both have no holes, but some thinning in the legs. Both have very slightly relaxed elastic. The one with the pillier fabric has tight leg elastic, more shading, but no holes. Some thinning like the other two at the legs.

1 Grasshopper VGUC & 1 White VCUG $20ppd each- Both have good snaps. The grasshopper has relaxed but still very functional elastic. I wouldn't replace it yet if it were me. Very soft, a tidge pilly, good amount of light shading, no holes anywhere but thinning at legs. The White has good elastic & snaps, the front of the insert is detached for quick drying & was done very well as there are no holes. Thinning at the legs but no holes.

EUC Butternut $22ppd- snaps good, good elastic, no holes at insert points or at edges. Extremely minimal thinning at legs, but no holes yet. Butternut has minimal shading at legs & a couple light spots on the insert (very faint), minimal thinning at leg, super soft. These two are the fabric that doesn't pill as much. *Moonbeam SOLD*

SOLDS***BELOW THIS LINE
SOLD**Chelse Perry Artist EUC $30ppd firm- snaps good, good elastic, no holes at insert point or at edges. Very minimal thinning at legs, but no holes yet. Very soft, very very minimal pilling. Very light shading that I couldn't capture on image, mostly in the leg gathering, but again super light.

EUC Moonbeam $22ppd each- snaps good, good elastic, no holes at insert points or at edges. Extremely minimal thinning at legs, but no holes yet. Moonbeam has no shading that I can see, very minimal thinning at leg, quite soft. These two are the fabric that doesn't pill as much. *Moonbeam SOLD*

SOLD**3 EUC Ribbit $22ppd each- snaps good, good elastic, no holes at insert points or at edges. Extremely minimal thinning at legs, but no holes yet. Very soft. They sometimes vary in the fabric, as these are. I've noticed that one pills more than the other. Can't see any shading except that 1 has slight blue spots near the interior front of above the insert, and one has 2 1/4" shaded spots on the insert serging. All 3 are EUC and I'd purchase all of them in this condition.

SOLD***2 EUC Clementine $22ppd each- snaps good, good elastic, no holes at insert points or at edges. Very minimal thinning at legs, but no holes yet. Very soft, one has slight pilling, one nearly none. They sometimes vary in the fabric, as these are. I've noticed that one pills more than the other. Can't see any shading. The one with less pilling has slight thinning at the leg gather in spots, again no holes but I like to be thorough.

Important Details
Paypal ready. We're PLing, so I don't want to trade. Will consider offers if you're buying a LARGE lot, but not one offs. I priced these fairly to move them.
PM any questions. **PAYPAL MUST BE RECEIVED WITHIN 4 HOURS OF INVOICING** sorry, but this will be a busy lot so I will have to move to the next bidder.

Thanks so much!!

Advertisement

Last edited by lakemama; 07-25-2013 at 08:15 PM. Reason: sold some
lakemama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 09:51 PM   #2
organicmama10
Registered Users
seller
seller

Sooooo tempting!
organicmama10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 07:49 AM   #3
lakemama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: 12 Old style EUC & VGUC BGEs & Artist series

Hard to give up, the downside of potty learning is not being able to feed my cloth addiction!!
Old 07-16-2013, 08:37 AM   #4
organicmama10
Registered Users
seller
seller

I know the feeling! I've one LO in cd though I think she'll be a fast learner! I can't and don't want to think of the day we're done and no more cd.

You caught me in a bad time. No pp ATM or I'll snatch the free spirit! lol
organicmama10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 11:22 AM   #5
lakemama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

The 6 left are the VGUC condition ones, see updated description. Thanks!
Old 07-17-2013, 08:59 PM   #6
lakemama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

BUMP!! Entertaining offers for the remaining 6.
Old 07-23-2013, 07:10 PM   #7
lakemama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: 6 VGUC old style BGEs only $100PPD

Just marked down the last 6 to $100ppd. Movin on out!!
Old 07-25-2013, 06:34 AM   #8
buttercup520
Registered Users

Do you still have these diapers? I just joined so I am working on making my posts so I can PM you.
buttercup520 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 01:47 PM   #9
lakemama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Yes I do still have them. You can email me at mitchellsmakingthemost@gmail.com
Also. Thanks Mama!