Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-07-2017, 03:08 PM   #1
Brinae89
Registered Users
seller

Boingos?

Anyone have any boingos they are not needing anymore, we only have snappies but it's getting to the point (if I fold around baby) that the snappi is too small. Please let me know! Thanks. (:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement

Brinae89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2017, 05:26 PM   #2
jen_batten
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Boingos?

I got rid of our boingos because I didn't care for them but just in case you didn't know and would like to, they make toddler size snappis.
jen_batten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2017, 07:32 PM   #3
Brinae89
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by jen_batten View Post
I got rid of our boingos because I didn't care for them but just in case you didn't know and would like to, they make toddler size snappis.

Good to know I haven't tried boingos but thought it might be a good idea when the prefold won't go together close enough for a snappi and yes I did, just didn't know if maybe the boingos would work better. Thank you for letting me know yours didn't work out for you! Do you find the toddler snappi's work well when the prefold flaps are more toward baby's hips?

Old 06-07-2017, 08:12 PM   #4
jen_batten
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinae89 View Post
Good to know I haven't tried boingos but thought it might be a good idea when the prefold won't go together close enough for a snappi and yes I did, just didn't know if maybe the boingos would work better. Thank you for letting me know yours didn't work out for you! Do you find the toddler snappi's work well when the prefold flaps are more toward baby's hips?

My babies tend to be quite skinny so we never needed a toddler snappi. I got one in with something when I bought some other stuff and I think it would work well. Boingos just didn't work out for us--the little clippies didn't seem like they stuck out enough to catch and grip the fabric well, they were more of a hassle to put on, if you didn't get it on right they can rub baby's thigh, and I didn't feel like they held as well. Plus it's easy to loose one, haha. They are cute, and I know they work for some so they may be worth trying out, they just didn't work here.
Old 06-07-2017, 08:19 PM   #5
Brinae89
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
My babies tend to be quite skinny so we never needed a toddler snappi. I got one in with something when I bought some other stuff and I think it would work well. Boingos just didn't work out for us--the little clippies didn't seem like they stuck out enough to catch and grip the fabric well, they were more of a hassle to put on, if you didn't get it on right they can rub baby's thigh, and I didn't feel like they held as well. Plus it's easy to loose one, haha. They are cute, and I know they work for some so they may be worth trying out, they just didn't work here.

Ahh I see, well glad you chimed in maybe a momma will have a toddler snappi they could part with! Lol.

Old 06-07-2017, 09:42 PM   #6
kristinajura
Registered Users
seller

Boingos?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinae89 View Post
Ahh I see, well glad you chimed in maybe a momma will have a toddler snappi they could part with! Lol.

I actually might lol. I can look in the morning.
Do they even still make them? Haven't seen them listed anytime I did a search for snappi on Amazon or wherever else.

Old 06-07-2017, 09:43 PM   #7
Brinae89
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristinajura View Post
I actually might lol. I can look in the morning

Awesome, just let me know. (:

Old 06-08-2017, 06:06 AM   #8
kmrotski
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I have 2 Boingos never used. They are opened though. To be honest they are tiny... we don't use them because we don't understand how they are supposed to reach from side to side. Our little guys prefolds hit around his hips too where they need to be attached. So I would be more then happy to send them to you but I feel like it's not going to be what you need. Only reason I was holding onto them was to see if they worked on the new baby when he gets here.
kmrotski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2017, 06:27 AM   #9
jen_batten
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmrotski View Post
I have 2 Boingos never used. They are opened though. To be honest they are tiny... we don't use them because we don't understand how they are supposed to reach from side to side. Our little guys prefolds hit around his hips too where they need to be attached. So I would be more then happy to send them to you but I feel like it's not going to be what you need. Only reason I was holding onto them was to see if they worked on the new baby when he gets here.
You can only use 1 boingo if kiddo is pretty little and the 'tabs' of the diaper close together. They are designed to be used as a set--one on each hip. Like pins, but without the pinning. So it wouldn't matter if the diaper was at his hips. This page has some pictures but ignore the ones that only use one, that won't work for you! https://www.sweetbottomsbaby.com/Boi...r-p/boingo.htm
Old 06-08-2017, 07:03 AM   #10
kmrotski
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
You can only use 1 boingo if kiddo is pretty little and the 'tabs' of the diaper close together. They are designed to be used as a set--one on each hip. Like pins, but without the pinning. So it wouldn't matter if the diaper was at his hips. This page has some pictures but ignore the ones that only use one, that won't work for you! https://www.sweetbottomsbaby.com/Boi...r-p/boingo.htm
I feel ridiculous now. The only pictures I had ever seen showed them used as 1 not as a set!
kmrotski is offline   Reply With Quote