Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-10-2012, 12:04 PM   #11
oldmomma
Registered Users

Re: Sometimes I feel...

Quote:
Originally Posted by strongwoman View Post
I know how frustrating it can be with the hubster. Mine has slowly warmed up to it. I think once he catches a poop he might see the value in doing EC, especially when he sees me do less diaper laundry. Keep at it! Sounds like she is doing well despite the little set backs. I'm still just a newbie, but I get him on the potty as often as possible and I try not to get frustrated when he just looks at me and smiles without any pee or poop happening. And then two minutes later he goes pee when I have him on nakie time! Are there other EC-ers or CD-ers near you? Maybe you could get more support from other mamas who are nearby. Don't give up!
No I am the only "hippie" of my friends or family in the area. I try to convert people to the CD and BF. Now I will try with the EC. I did just give the outgrown diapers to my cousin. I might have a convert.

Advertisement

oldmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 12:31 PM   #12
happyhungryhippo
Registered Users

I've been feeling pretty down about all of our missed pees lately as well... Yesterday we both went through a couple of pairs of clothes. We were doing so well just last week, but the last couple of days have been so off!! It's nice to know other moms are going through the same thing!! We'll get through this
happyhungryhippo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 12:35 PM   #13
buko
Registered Users
seller

Heh. I just had the thought... Maybe because I've never done it any other way (expecting our first in March), the pitfalls of EC will just seem like the pitfalls of baby care to me.
buko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 09:39 PM   #14
strongwoman
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by buko View Post
Heh. I just had the thought... Maybe because I've never done it any other way (expecting our first in March), the pitfalls of EC will just seem like the pitfalls of baby care to me.
Lol, yeah, since this babe will be your first, it will probably all roll together. Hope your pregnancy is going well
strongwoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 07:06 AM   #15
buko
Registered Users
seller

Yes, so far, so good-- thanks!
buko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 09:50 PM   #16
strongwoman
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Me and my LO are finally getting it! I haven't been peed on in like three days! And today he went in the top hat potty while we were out . Here's to hoping for more communication and catches!
Old 10-26-2012, 10:06 PM   #17
Mom2jandb
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by strongwoman
Me and my LO are finally getting it! I haven't been peed on in like three days! And today he went in the top hat potty while we were out . Here's to hoping for more communication and catches!
Awesome! Now that you mention it, I wasn't peed on today either, lol. High five!

Glad you are getting your rhythm down
Mom2jandb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 04:37 PM   #18
strongwoman
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Finally back on the EC bandwagon, now that DS2 is out of diapers and actively using the potty. Having fun doing EC with DS3, now that I am a lot less stressed out watching DS2 for signs of needing to go! I thought we were done with EC since DS3 was not responding for a while, but now he's got it Hope you all are having successes of your own on this facet of the parenting journey!